Originally Posted by sparkybean
Wow, not the way to reward bad behaviour. At all. Spoiled bitches deserve a kick in the teeth for vandalism and general immorality, not a passenger ride in a track car.
Life sure is easy if youre a hot girl...
This closed minded witch hunt mentality is precisely why I chose to be a part of the shoot.
- The two girls were in a car that was hit a drunk Miata driver several years ago. Both girls were hospitalized. One had to wear a brace for quite a long time.
- Their disdain of Miatas was just an inside joke amongst close friends and family. Nothing serious.
- They took their shoes off to stand in the car. No damage whatsoever.
- The photo was taken 6 months ago and only shared with friends.
- They apologized to the miataverse and owner for saying anything negative about the car or its owners. They apologized to the owner directly.
- Not being track rats like us, the day was not a "treat". It was hot, dry and windy. They were dead tired by the end of the day. They instead went along with the dog and pony show without complaint so they could formally apologize (for doing nothing more than you do to your buddies) on camera.
- I spent time talking to both girls. Because why not and also just to see what they were about. Both were nice people with a sharp sense of humor, not just pretty. The blonde in particular was very well spoken and educated.
Hate all you like. This little drama was just the worst of the internet showing itself.