12-30-2006, 02:20 AM
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Total Cats: 14
No good pics, but this is what I did:
- removed all water from TB and intake manifold
- moved water from back of head-> mixing manifold
to back of head->turbo->top of radiator AND
back of the head - > top of radiator (yes, two paths out of the back)
I am not home right now where my data is but I measure my water flow at several places (pulled a hose and ran water into a 5 gal bucket to measure).
1) Got pretty good flow out of the back of the head.
2) Got good water flow to my turbo
3) Bypassed the mixing manifold so I can actually cool my head
1) Added about 20 extra hose clamps to my car
2) Water from the back of the head is bypassing my thermostat
Sorry for the sketchy details. Have been meaning to put this on my website for quite a while. Maybe I'll work on it this weekend.