NC PRHT Slushbox w/paddleshifter to use as a DD whilst I rebuild the "play" budget.
Once I'm in the green again, find a '94-'97 and get to work. Build list includes:
- Ford "Boss" 302, stroked to 347ci @ 450hp/400lb-ft
Ford Racing Performance Parts [M-6007-Z347*]
- T-65 6-speed tranny (GM gearset)
- Ford 8.8 IRS from a '99 Cobra
- 3.55 ring and pinion
- Hard Dog Double Duece Polished roll bar
- Large front rotors, w/2-pot (or even 3-pot) brakes
- Misc suspension and interior bits at needed
- AWD Muruyama gauges
- Momo three-spoke mahogany wheel
- 16x7s wearing 205/40s up front, 16x8s wearing 245/35s in back
- 3-in dual exhaust from headers to tail
- Wrapped up with the Simpson Design Italia body kit.
Simpson Design Miata Italia Body Conversion Kit
Nobody would know what it was, but would know well enough to leave it alone...