How (and why) to Ramble On your domestic shorthair - Page 157 - Miata Turbo Forum -Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2010, 12:59 PM   #3121
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
TurboTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chesterfield, NJ
Posts: 6,175
Total Cats: 198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
He said its going in this:

Its a private forum but I posted all the pics.
I like the Precision sticker on the hood. I guess there's no reason why you can't use a tial turbine on a precision turbo.

Sooooo what's this private forum?? I'm a private person.
TurboTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #3122
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 28,966
Total Cats: 327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTim View Post
I like the Precision sticker on the hood. I guess there's no reason why you can't use a tial turbine on a precision turbo.

Sooooo what's this private forum?? I'm a private person.
General bullshit, not car stuff.

I assume they dropped the Precision sponsor and picked up TiAL. Unlike Factor-X who aparently improperly assembled the TiAL wastegates, complained, then went to Precision. Apparently those two companies do not get along.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:21 PM   #3123
Want fries with that?
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Posts: 2,023
Total Cats: -1
Default

Hold me clooooser, tiny daaancer!
rider384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #3124
Elite Member
iTrader: (10)
 
rccote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 1,591
Total Cats: 11
Default

I caved and bought the miata turbo kitty shirt.
rccote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #3125
Elite Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gainesville,Fl
Posts: 3,354
Total Cats: 5
Default

Fantasy fail you guys...
turotufas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:07 AM   #3126
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayL View Post
R.I.P. Clover.
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:17 AM   #3127
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 4,654
Total Cats: 209
Default

Just sold my 99 to get something more practical and now Im looking at a ******* mazdaspeed miata with 5k miles on it...
Full_Tilt_Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:38 AM   #3128
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default

Do it. Having a nearly new car is awesomeness.
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:37 AM   #3129
Moderator
iTrader: (9)
 
sixshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 13,396
Total Cats: 1,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider384 View Post
Hold me clooooser, tiny daaancer!
I always heard that as "Hold me closer, Tony Danza!"
sixshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:44 AM   #3130
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordrigamus View Post
I don't have a desk but my kitchen table is a workbench in disguise.
When my engine work moves inside, my entire house is transformed. All sorts of things in disguise. Clearly I am not married.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:36 AM   #3131
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 411
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post
When my engine work moves inside, my entire house is transformed. All sorts of things in disguise. Clearly I am not married.
+1

Stay away from the eternal ball and chain for as long as possible. My idea is to just fun around and **** and then get married when I can't get it up anymore and there's nothing to live for.
E-NA6CE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:54 PM   #3132
Elite Member
iTrader: (10)
 
rccote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 1,591
Total Cats: 11
Default

So apparently UPS decided to try and deliver a package 3 times within the span of 1 hour and 20 minutes and now I have to go pick the ************ up at the hub. Who does that? What happened to just trying the next ******* day?
rccote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:51 PM   #3133
MT Pony Underground
iTrader: (6)
 
Nagase's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,811
Total Cats: 1
Default

Nagase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #3134
Senior Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Posts: 1,488
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-NA6CE View Post
+1

Stay away from the eternal ball and chain for as long as possible. My idea is to just fun around and **** and then get married when I can't get it up anymore and there's nothing to live for.
+2 stay single and your pockets will jingle. Hookers are cheaper in the long run. Midget hookers are usually half price.
lordrigamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:09 PM   #3135
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,672
Total Cats: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordrigamus View Post
+2 stay single and your pockets will jingle. Hookers are cheaper in the long run. Midget hookers are usually half price.
Manswers taught me that is not true.
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #3136
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Batavia, IL
Posts: 604
Total Cats: 0
Default

Do you guys want to see moms building and welding a stock car?

I knew you would.



(Also in 1080p)
Cococarbine3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:50 PM   #3137
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,672
Total Cats: 9
Default

HOT! I LOVE redhead!!

Red-haired milf + welding skills = WIN!!!!
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #3138
Elite Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Pen2_the_penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 3,688
Total Cats: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffon01 View Post
HOT! I LOVE redhead!!

Red-haired milf + welding skills = WIN!!!!
I dont like redheads anymore, ever since my ex. She was awesome in bed, very hot, but she was crazy. After a month of dating she said she loved me... and after 3 years of being apart she still calls me with her feelings for me, and how she made a terrible mistake letting me go... when I was the one who broke it off after 3 months of her bullshit (she hated the fact that I was going out with my friends, and family without her.. 24/7). She was also a mean bitch who had a short fuse, she like to get beat S&M style which scared the **** out of me... etc... etc.


Like I said tho, she was and still is very very hot, I get tempted alot to just sleep with her for one night... but I get flashbacks.
Pen2_the_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:08 PM   #3139
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,672
Total Cats: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen2_the_penguin View Post
I dont like redheads anymore, ever since my ex. She was awesome in bed, very hot, but she was crazy. After a month of dating she said she loved me... and after 3 years of being apart she still calls me with her feelings for me, and how she made a terrible mistake letting me go... when I was the one who broke it off after 3 months of her bullshit (she hated the fact that I was going out with my friends, and family without her.. 24/7). She was also a mean bitch who had a short fuse, she like to get beat S&M style which scared the **** out of me... etc... etc.


Like I said tho, she was and still is very very hot, I get tempted alot to just sleep with her for one night... but I get flashbacks.
Any nudes of said hot red-head?

Forward her to Big Papa J (Me). Red-heads drive me nuts. There aren't many down here though .
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #3140
Elite Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gainesville,Fl
Posts: 3,354
Total Cats: 5
Default

Dammit! I missed ultimate frisbee today.
Attached Thumbnails
How (and why) to Ramble On your domestic shorthair-pict0043.jpg  

Last edited by turotufas; 09-02-2010 at 11:25 PM.
turotufas is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Uconn Car Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 1 01-23-2016 10:17 PM
Uconn Car Show Sat, April 9th 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 7 04-11-2011 11:00 AM
Uconn Car Club Spring 2010 Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 92 04-12-2010 06:20 PM
anual uconn car show/meet 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 0 02-19-2008 10:03 PM


Tags
brain <3 me, brainy <3s hollywood, cancerous testicles, cuban caveman, furry barnacle, get fragged faeflora, joe p for prez, lyrical joe perez, not hit block, peter falk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 PM.