How (and why) to Ramble On your domestic shorthair - Page 24 - Miata Turbo Forum -Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2010, 05:27 PM   #461
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 39
Default

It would work it there weren't so many thieves out there. 98% of people will probably be fair, the other 2% will **** it up. Would be nice if we could be under that kind of system. Same for taxes.....
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:27 PM   #462
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,672
Total Cats: 9
Default

Hasnt that been happening for some time now?
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:28 PM   #463
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,672
Total Cats: 9
Default

[QUOTE=NA6C-Guy;574775]It would work it there weren't so many thieves out there. 98% of people will probably be fair, the other 2% will **** it up. Would be nice if we could be under that kind of system. Same for taxes.....[/QUOTE]



Good one
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:32 PM   #464
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,292
Total Cats: 178
Default

Not even a day. Some fat bitch would come in and order food for a week to feed her kids and just leave... followed by 10 more doing the same.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:01 PM   #465
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cleveland, Tn
Posts: 121
Total Cats: -1
Default

consider the source: i've got 4 7&7s in me at this time...

trhe owner of the grocery store that i work at owns 17 panera's. we haver a former store{panare} manager as a produce manager. cost is 22% of his gross. payroll was 9%. Goal was 41% neyt costs. thats 59% after the mortgage, ins., state and local fees, ect, ect...
!
they need to open s a non profit outback.!

Last edited by Rocky64; 05-18-2010 at 06:02 PM. Reason: outback
Rocky64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #466
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cleveland, Tn
Posts: 121
Total Cats: -1
Default

tonites nemu...



these were picked up from a local farmer before trimming. grass fed black angus. the real angus. black with the white stripe angus. i need anothe rdrink.
Rocky64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:16 PM   #467
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cleveland, Tn
Posts: 121
Total Cats: -1
Default

whats that? you dont eat meat? but you love the bone?
Rocky64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:32 PM   #468
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 635
Total Cats: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
Panera cafe says pay what you want
Bakery hopes to expand nonprofit restaurants around U.S.

CLAYTON, Mo. - Panera Bread Co. is asking customers at a new restaurant to pay what they want.

The national bakery and restaurant chain launched a new nonprofit store here this week that has the same menu as its other 1,400 locations. But the prices are a little different there aren't any. Customers are told to donate what they want for a meal, whether it's the full suggested price, a penny or $100.


The new store in the upscale St. Louis suburb of Clayton is the first of what will Panera hopes will be many around the country. Ronald Shaich, Panera's CEO until last week, was on hand at the new bakery Monday to explain the system to customers.


...
Good, I'd give them the same ten bucks and actually get enough to eat that I'm full. Panera's sandwiches suck in actually filling you up.
oilstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:39 PM   #469
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Longs, SC
Posts: 2,583
Total Cats: 12
Default

Been watching My name is Earl on Netflix instant and the series ends with a cliff-hanger. Not happy about it.
icantthink4155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:48 PM   #470
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 82
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky64 View Post
17 panera's.
Skimmed that post out of context and read "17 Panteras." I was like
phatspud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 05:20 AM   #471
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatspud View Post
Skimmed that post out of context and read "17 Panteras." I was like
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:07 AM   #472
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cleveland, Tn
Posts: 121
Total Cats: -1
Default

^^Today, 04:20 AM^^

with a Friday refrence....
Rocky64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:53 AM   #473
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,292
Total Cats: 178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky64 View Post
^^Today, 04:20 AM^^

with a Friday refrence....
3:20am here
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:17 AM   #474
Elite Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gainesville,Fl
Posts: 3,354
Total Cats: 5
Default Random Guy

There be some talented kids out there. Vote for Google doodles. http://www.google.com/doodle4google/

Florida favorite:

turotufas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:20 AM   #475
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,292
Total Cats: 178
Default

Ferrari copies smart car...



DISCUSS!
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:22 AM   #476
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,292
Total Cats: 178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turotufas View Post
There be some talented kids out there. Vote for Google doodles. http://www.google.com/doodle4google/

Florida favorite:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:46 AM   #477
Elite Member
iTrader: (32)
 
RotorNutFD3S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Newnan, GA
Posts: 2,530
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRT_Fun View Post
Ferrari copies smart car...



DISCUSS!
So did Mazda:

RotorNutFD3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:51 AM   #478
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,273
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
So did Mazda:



That's awesome.
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
levnubhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:15 PM   #479
Boost Czar

iTrader: (60)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 70,179
Total Cats: 1,402
Default

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/...arizonapdf.pdf
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:31 PM   #480
Elite Member
iTrader: (32)
 
RotorNutFD3S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Newnan, GA
Posts: 2,530
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by levnubhin View Post
That's awesome.
Thanks. Pretty easy to do too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
Well stated.
RotorNutFD3S is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Uconn Car Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 1 01-23-2016 10:17 PM
Uconn Car Show Sat, April 9th 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 7 04-11-2011 11:00 AM
Uconn Car Club Spring 2010 Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 92 04-12-2010 06:20 PM
anual uconn car show/meet 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 0 02-19-2008 10:03 PM


Tags
brain <3 me, brainy <3s hollywood, cancerous testicles, cuban caveman, furry barnacle, get fragged faeflora, joe p for prez, lyrical joe perez, not hit block, peter falk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 PM.