DETAILS FOR DYNO DAY, PLEASE READ ALL
1) 4/5/08 Saturday dyno day is here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/73+Albe...DE+19702-1361/
Phone number there is (302)369-0200
I will be there at 8:30am at the latest and dyno runs will begin at 9am sharp and run until we are done.
If you are NOT going to hit the dyno, please park in the lot across the street so we can have room to move the dyno cars around.
2) Cost is $55 for 4 runs with WB and adjustments inbetween. They were going to charge $60 a head just for the dyno, but they cut a deal b/c we have used them in the past. If you're going to bitch about the price, don't come.
Lunch will be $5 per head and any extra leftover funds will be put back into miataturbo.net, not my pocket. FWIW, IIRC we still have $12 leftover from last dyno day to offset this one (ooooo.....big money)
Food will include burgers, hot dogs, pizza, soda, chips, and condiments. If you want to bring your special receipe to grill, then no one will stop you. If you are not dynoing, then please just get me $5 a person for lunch. Please bring exact bills as I'm not the bank yo.
3) If you plan on getting on the dyno, this will be the process to keep things running smoothly:
- when you arrive find me to sign a release form for the dyno shop
- you will be asked to get your car to the staging area when the car before you is on the dyno (this is so you are ready to hit the dyno so make sure you car is warmed up, laptop hooked up, etc... we are having a lot of cars so don't waste time)
- when you get strapped on the dyno please pay me $60 cash so we don't have to waste their time having each person pay (BRING CASH
, no CC/debit/etc...), and just to pre-empt the stupid comments, if people want to see or have me post up the receipts for the dyno/food/etc, I will, just to prove that this is not a money making day. FWIW, I'm fronting a payment for all the food as well as the dyno day (minimum number of cars will be charged to my cc regardless).
- if you plan on making any adjustments between runs (AFPR/MBC/different maps) have EVERYTHING ready in advance, i.e. have tools out, have a plan, and make several maps so you can quickly upload them
- after you dyno, please take you car to the lot across the street as well
4) MOST IMPORTANT
If you are coming, I need EVERYONE to PM me with the following info so I can plan. Do not assume I'm putting you on the list just because, if I don't get a PM then you will not be on the list.
- How many people/cars are coming? If you want to also give me car details then great.
- How many cars are dynoing?
- How many peeps are eating?
If we have time afterwards or people just want to hang out, we can hit the kart racing place and possibly dinner afterwards so bring your helmet just in case, if you have one.