We are looking for a few extra drivers, if you are interested, PM ME!!
1ST ANNUAL ROADSTER MANIA
IN SANCTION WITH R.A.D. EXPERIENCE
AUG 10, 2008
HORSE THIEF MILE
WILLOWSPRINGS INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
30 DRIVERS @ $125 EACH (+3% Paypal $129)
So half would be $62.50 make it an even $70
so we can pay a deposit. And then you guys can send me the rest of the money ($55) before June 10, 2008
If you can pay the full amount of $129
(4$ Paypal fees), even better. Going this route you will only need to pay the paypal fees once...
Please send payments to:
Upon sending payment please send me your:
1. Full name (Same as the information you sent me)
2. Screen name if you have one.
3. And the title: ALL MIATA EVENT ON AUG 10
We need to be fully paid by JULY 10, and we need to pay 50% to reserve the date.
If anybody who signed up and decides no to go through the event the person on the list must look for another driver that can take their spot or pay the full fee or else everybody else who is going to run the event will be charged a little extra to compensate for the person that canceled (and that would be so uncool). So lets make sure everybody on the list would run the event 100% on Aug 10, 2008, sunday
Please don't forget: rollbars are required to HTM. If you pay the fee and you show up without a roll bar, you will not be allowed to run and no refunds will be given
TECH INSPECTION GUIDELINES
· Battery properly secured and positive terminal covered
· Engine compartment free of loose items
· No fluid leaks or exposed wires
· Brake lights function properly
· Clutch, break, and accelerator pedal functions properly
· Steering wheel, seat and seat belts properly mounted and secure
· Brake pads and rotors in good condition
· Tires are road-worthy and safe
· Wheels and wheel bearings are tight and road worthy
· Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver's vision
· Helmet is SNELL certified M95 or SA95 or newer and free of damage
· No loose items in the car
· Roll bar for convertibles is required
· And if you think its not going to pass tech, It will most likely not pass
so make sure its track worthy.
Current Driver's List: