My name is Alexander aka "Asmooh" and i'm from Holland and i'm 27 years old.
Few days ago i bought my first miata, a 1990 1.6 version with 116hp and 135nm.
the car is manual and have only 210.000km, the car was standing still since 2009.
Its the base version, so it doesnt have anything.
I bought the car because i was looking for a nice RWD convertable, i choose this version because i think it looks kinda cool with the popup lights.
Some changes i want to make at the car
- Lowering (its original)
- New custom made exhaust (from front till back)
- Swapping to a 1.8 engine (94-98 version)
- Mazda 323 GTX turbo system (because its original)
- Replace some things with carbon
- 99-2000 dashboard, door panel, and seats swap
- New lighter roof (but same or better than original)
- New hardtop (for the winter)
- Electric mirrors
- Central door locking
The first picture
and me and the car