09-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Total Cats: 0
Noob from Fort Worth, Texas checking in.
Hello all, my name is Dale. I am videographer living in Fort Worth, Texas. I currently own a 99 Miata. Original color was red but I wrapped it gloss blue. Mods are:
- Custom Cold Air
- FM Master Cylinder brace
- Flatout Suspension C57-i Coilovers 800/500
- Racing Beat Front Sway Bar
- Ultrashield Rally Sport Seats and Harness
- Hard Dog M2 Rollbar
- NRG quick release and D-cut wheel
- Garage Star Radiator Cooling Panel
- Garage Star Delrin Door bushings
- TrackDog Racing Prototype Radiator
- Top Speed Pro 1 exhaust
- Autokonexion Fender Flares
- Tracklite Holeshot wheels 15x8 wrapped in 225/45/15 RS3s
I joined the forum to learn about turbos and about building a motor for boost.
Here are some pictures of my POF:
stock with cracked plexiglass and tape everywhere.
Love this seat!
Old setup with hardtop
In december 2014. I spun a bearing and sold the hardtop, wheeels to pay for a new heart. I got some lighter wheels and a new bumper shortly after.
Day 1 to now
Last edited by Miatabro; 09-11-2015 at 11:43 AM.
Reason: pics weren't loading