01-20-2015, 08:37 PM
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Seneca, SC
Total Cats: 144
How I post Pics:
1) Go Advanced
2) Scroll Down some to the Attach Files section and click "Manage Attachments"
3) Upload Pics and other files, up to 5 at a time
4) This will give you thumbnails at the end of your post
5) To add them to the body of your post, right click on 1st picture file in the Attach Files section. Position cursor where you want picture to be in your post. Then go to the picture icon above the main window (looks like a mountain scene). Paste the copied link.
6) Repeat step 5 with each upload.
7) You can see what post will look like using Preview Post. But you still further edit in this edit window, not the preview window.
This method has this site host the pictures, which seems to me to be more robust than PhotoBucket, or other remote hosting sites, but my experience is limited.
That is how I do it. If there is an easier way, perhaps someone will tell us both.