After reading and wanting MS for one year now, and decided to ditch the Trusty EMB w/ Auto tune 305cc Rx7 AFM set up.
Ask Brainack to built me and Parrallel MS for my 93 1.6L greddy set up. From order to shipping was less then one week. Fedex'd to Hong Kong and was recieved 3 days after.
The package came as promise: MS, IAT, USB adaptor, Harness for parrallel, preset map for 460cc and highres code.
1) Plug all harness with MS and ECU.
2) Vaccum signal to MS
3) Weld IAT bung just after the IC ( photos below), Deleted AFM.
4) Took out ST fuse.
5) Jumped Fuel pump from diagnoisic box (F/P and GND).
6) Turn the key and fired up right away
7) Set timming, that took no more then 5 mins.
The map Brainack had preset in the MS was DEAD ON!!!! Idle was better then stock
even with 460cc injectors, 13.7-15AFR and idle and light cruise.
Damn... I had never thought MS could be that simple and friendly to use. I had a little glitch while the USB adaptor, and that needed to look for the right port setting. But it was so simple and fast.... speechless.
- idle great, drove great, boost came 500rpm eariler, thottle responds improved, I could go on and on.
I dedicate my appreication to SCOTT, Brainack.