03-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Total Cats: 25
Confirm LC-1/MS settings?
First of all here is my setup:
- I have a LC-1 WB02 in my '99. O2 sensor is in a bung near the flex coupling on a BEGi DP
- Analog output 1 is connected to my MS-I O2 input and analog output 2 is connected to an Innovate G3 AFR gauge (dash mount).
- The LC-1 and the gauge are both grounded to the ECU ground point on the engine block (soldered to the same lug), using separate ground wire runs.
- The LC-1 has been free air calibrated.
- I have the MS Configurator set to: # set INNOVATE_LC1_DEFAULT "Innovate LC-1 default, 0-5v = 0.5-1.5 lambda"
- I have the LC-1 analog 1 output set to 0-5V = 0.5-1.5 lambda
- I have the LC-1 analog 2 output set to 0-5V = 7.35-22.39 A/F (per the G3 gauge instructions)
With this setup, and the config settings above, the readings on the MS (via Megatune A/F gauge), the G3 AFR gauge, and the log files in Megalogviewer all agree with each other within about +/- 0.1 A/F which is pretty good I think. So, I believe I have this all configured correctly.
However I have seen conflicting information out there on different LC-1/MS config settings. Initially I had the LC-1 output to the MS (analog 1) set to 0-5V = 10-20 A/F (per the recommendations of some threads here and elsewhere) which resulted in the MS reading and the G3 AFR gauge not agreeing with each other. Hence I came up with the settings above. I'm looking for confirmation that this is correct.
Thanks in advance