07-22-2008, 03:56 AM
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Oceanside, CA
Total Cats: 0
My MS died
I was 'road testing' my car with the MS installed (stand alone)
Because I was planning on doing many short runs and was hoping to get lots of date to play with, I was running meagtune and recording a data log
So far all was well, besides running way lean but at least running I was not too worried.
I finally had a chance to adjust my fuel ratio.
All is good now I'm running a little high at idle but Its keeping the fuel ratio at 14.7ish (currently using the stock O2, JAW on order)
I went on my 3rd run and everything seems to be running great!
Because the breaks between runs varied from 15 to 30 mins I left my key-switch enable so the laptop would have the A/C converter running
I started on my 4th run (all fat, dumb, and happy). I got about 1/2 mile and the car died UGH! ! ! !
It acted like I was not getting fuel; I check my fuel pressure gauge and it look ok.
Keep trying and trying still no good
Now because the 3rd run was so good I was not in a hurry to start my data log for the run OOPS
I ended up installing the stock ECU and drove home
Because this all happened around 10pm, no time troubleshoot tonight
Hopefully its something simple