Some questions, first, what program do I use on my laptop? Can the PNP program (from your MSPNP faq) work? Mega Tune it is called on my desktop. I open it though and it asks what PNP it is such as AFM or removed. I opened it up to play with, AWESOME stuff!!!
2. Is this the board I need? http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/m...ase-p-128.html
3. This harness? http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/1...eady-p-43.html
4. In this diagram http://www.boostedmiata.com/MS/harness_MS_pinouts.jpg
, what does cut to ECU mean? Is that photo the stock ECU? Or the MS harness?
5. I am doing ITB's which is the reason behind the MS setup. I can't use a AFM which this replaces with a MAP, I need a AIT sensor and some other things I believe, this can handle all of that right? The wiring harness from my viewing shows the wires are there...do I simply just hook them up to the sensors?
6. What is the easiest way to wire the MS in? Keep stock ECU to handle fan and alt? Or get rid of factory ECU entirely?
That photo I am confused. What is the yellow connector, where does it go? Is that for the factory ECU and then the silver part is the DB37 and that goes into the MS? Then what...?
Mainly confused on the yellow part lol.
Here on the graph all the labeled items come with the board right? So I solder them into their respectful number spots? Then the images below you took follow those?
I think that's it for now question wise. GREAT writeup I answered some of my own questions looking for things I didn't understand that I do now.
I will PayPal you some money for your help lol.
I am 100% SET on making my own now!!!!
ONE LAST QUESTION http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/m...unit-p-34.html
that one vs the board I posted above, what is the difference?