Thanks to Aussie Driver for the msq file!
I got the car up and running (MS fuel only) fairly easily and cruising around the neighborhood it already drives very well.
I upgraded to the 08f high res code and had already done the wheel decoder mods. I found that everything worked nicely with the MS sharing the primary CAS rpm signal, but I could not share the secondary signal without causing a stall/no start.
******The MS recognizes the rpm and adds fuel appropriately without the secondary signal, but I'm sure I will need it when I do spark.******
EDIT: IT IS THE STOCK ECU THAT IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE SECONDARY SIGNAL. THE MS IS CONNECTED TO BOTH. SEE BELOW.
After some initial tuning, I found my values were very similar to saboteur's numbers from the settings thread
So I redid the untuned parts of my VE chart based off of saboteur's chart and was consistently around 13 or 14 to 1. I used autotune to tweak the values, and that seemed to work nicely. The idle is ok and the car starts fine from 65F temp. Driveability is comparable to the stock ecu, and I haven't even tweaked anything but the basic fuel map. Intake air temps are quite high, so I'm looking forward to rerouting the intake away from the header. Next, I'll do the spark mods to the board.
'90 w/'99 engine. MSNSe 08f high res. Fuel Only right now.