10-31-2013, 01:43 PM
Join Date: Nov 2008
Total Cats: 0
3" Turbo Racing Exhaust
I used this exhaust on my 271whp Supercharged SSM AutoX Miata and boy was that a mistake. It made good power and torque, but it was loud and hence while I'm only recommending a turbo owner buy this.
I threw the Burns Stainless catalog at this exhaust system:
- 18 gauge stainless steel plus
- Two 12" Ultra Light Racing Mufflers
- Downturn that dumps out in front of the rear end.
- Hangers to work with stock system, but I installed an extra hanger off the rear sub-frame to keep it from shaking.
- Straight through high flow and high quality exhaust system.
- Parts alone were ~$800 for this system not including the labor to build it.
- Very light, weighs in under 10 lbs, will get the exact weight this weekend.
- Bolts up to any 1.8L header, but no previsions for a CAT, purely a race exhaust.