This is one of the last cool pieces I have left after my Miata self-destructed back in April. I'm sad I never got to install this and try it out; hopefully someone on here can take advantage of this.
94-97 Miata custom intake manifold
- Based on JDM/EUDM "square top" or "flat top" intake manifold from a 99 Miata
- 99 Miata flange cut off and replaced with custom 94-97 Miata flange
- These intakes supposedly get an easy 6-8rwhp on a 99; theoretically there should be improvements on a 94-97 as well although I haven't seen solid dyno documentation of this
- This piece was beautifully built by Bill Wilner at Miataroadster
- While this comes with some gaskets and block off plates I never actually tried to install it myself so I can't attest to level of difficulty, if any minor rerouting is required, etc.
Price: Seems like used square top manifolds can be found for $400 if you look around. Note this is a pristine one with a custom $125 flange welded on it. So I'm thinking $550 shipped in the US, and I'd possibly consider a $50 refund if a before/after dyno sheet is posted within 30 days of purchase.