I'm selling my turbo kit and NA to fund my NB project. Turbo parts have been installed for about 1 year, but only have driven about 5000 miles, most of which was highway driving. I am starting to pull everything tonight - will have pics later tonight or tomorrow. All prices are OBO.
1) Standalone MS-I built by Brain (built winter 08/09). Will include vacuum line and harness for standalone install in 94 and other compatible 1.8 cars ($415 shipped)
2) RX-7 550cc pnp injectors - these were cleaned and flow tested by RC Engineering prior to install ($175 shipped)
3) Absurdflow prototype FM/BEGi replacement manifold - very nice piece, so much easier to work with than the cast FM mani I initially had ($440 shipped) - SOLD
4) Garrett/Nissan T25 turbo from an SR20DET - has performed flawlessly, will check for any unusual wear when I remove, but car has been running fine, so I expect no issues, includes ATP Turbo straight outlet adapter, oil feed line that fits 90-95(?) block, water fittings, and -10AN braided drain line with -10 to 3/8NPT adapter to go into oil pan ($225 shipped)
5) CX Racing 18x12x3 intercooler w/ 3" inlet/outlet, 2.5" intercooler piping and couplers, HKS SSQV BOV (not a knockoff, but has some rubbing damage from alternator pulley) SOLD
6) AEM UEGO WBO2 - has black face and trim ring right now, should have the alternate face and ring somewhere ($175 shipped)
7) Autometer Pro-comp boost/vac gauge, black face w/ silver trim ring, includes mounting stand (I had it on top of my steering column) ($50 shipped)
8) Flyin Miata 2 piece 2.5" SS downpipe ($360 shipped) - SOLD
9) "custom" exhaust (my first welding job, has been patched twice, should probably be re-worked by someone with some skill level higher than mine) 3" stainless exhaust w/ 3" Magnaflow spun core stainless high-flow cat (2.5"-3" adapter at front of cat, flanges on either side of cat, 3" straight pipe out the back) ($125 shipped, can probably save on shipping if I cut the post-cat section)
10) Fidanza aluminum flywheel and ACT clutch - I can't remember which model clutch it is, but it is a full face disk with a hevier duty pressure plate. These have about 5k miles more than the other parts (about 10k total) SOLD
I am in Indianapolis, IN, but frequently head to the Louisville, KY area, and am willing to drive part way (any direction out of Indy) to meet a buyer to save on shipping.
I have uploaded some pics to my flickr acct - http://www.flickr.com/photos/51242075@N08/
LMK if you want to see anything else.