06-20-2016, 06:40 PM
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Total Cats: 1
Update on what's still for sale. Price is flexible.
- 2001 NB2 Mazda Miata seats with tan leather & Seat Rails. $200. The leather is ripped on both seats and either needs to be repaired or replaced, as you can see in the photos. These are the best designed and most supportive seats Mazda ever made, and look much like Elise seats. The driver side has foam removed from the bottom cushion so that a taller driver can sit lower. Both rails are included as well.
- E-Manage Ultimate Piggyback ECU, MAP sensor, O2 clamp, and NB2 Harness $380
- NB2 black HVAC controls in good shape $25
- 2x 304L Polished Stainless 4.5"x11" body, 15" overall resonators, 3" Center I/O, $30 each
- 1x 304L Polished Stainless 3" OD resonated pipe, useful for custom applications $40
- NB2 Tan glovebox $20
- NB2 Power Steering Pump $20
- Release (Throw-out) bearing $20 Made by NTN Japan. Better quality than even the OEM bearing.
- Barely used 1.6L OEM clutch friction disc $40
Last edited by customfab87; 06-28-2016 at 08:35 PM.