All Parts are available that are not already sold.
Items (to be) for sale:
- Custom 1.6 turbo kit featuring bottom mount ETD shorty manifold, Tial 38mm MVS vband EWG, T3 60 trim turbo with custom vband outlet and vbanded turbo back exhaust. Exhaust features a high flow CAT vbanded on both sides, and a Magnaflow muffler. Will not part as it is a custom unit with all parts needed to function. All braided oil lines will be included. CHRA is water capable but I have never run it. The IC kit to follow was also custom made to this kit and could be sold together at a discount. FULL DISCLOSURE: The vband was welded to the turbine housing and its not the prettiest thing ever, but it is fully functional. Also, the section of exhaust that goes under the rear axle will need to be redone. It was too close to the ground and has been slightly dented and scraped the ground. With this kit and the 60trim T3 wheel I was able to hit 15psi between 3200-3400 RPM on 1.6. That boost level on a similar motor would put you at approximately 240-250whp.
- Custom Intercooler setup. Matches the above custom turbo kit. Both the Hot and Cold side pipes are made of 2.5” mild steel mandrel bends welded together. All pipes are very smooth benefiting spool and power. Cold side pipe has a bung welded on for a GM IAT sensor. Comes with all couplers and tbolt clamps. IC is an ebay knockoff, but functions very well. Coldside pipe would need to be redone if bought separate from the turbo kit. Also comes with Genuine Greddy Type R BOV. $1500 OBO for turbo and IC kits SHIPPED
- 1992 Miata. Painted Ford Mineral Grey. Has >200k miles, 5 spd, 1.6 differential, some cosmetic defects. Front passenger fender has been dented but majority of dent popped back out. Bottom rocker panel has been dented from rubbing a curb. Paint is in fair condition with many chips along window seals from crappy prep job. Riding on stock springs on tockico replacement shocks. Motor will be freshly rebuilt with very little miles. In overall fair condition cosmetically and good to great condition mechanically. $1500
- Torsen swap: 4.1 ratio ring gear, beefy RX7 carrier, half shafts, stub shafts, driveshaft, energy suspension bushing kit installed. SOLD
- Adaptronic with harness for 1.6 NA, MAP sensor, knock sensor, GM EBC solenoid and connector, and linear TPS sensor for Manual trans NA. Harness has been slightly modified for PNP use in an NA as the initial run was not truly PNP for American miatas. Unit functions perfectly, runs my car fine. Installation is up to you, I am not here for support. Many members here can vouch that this unit is functioning at time of sale. SOLD
- 550CC RX7 injectors, LOW Impedence. Recently cleaned and flow tested to 590CC. Will include injector harness with square connectors already soldered on. SOLD
- Used M-Tuned forged rods with ARP 2K bolts. SOLD
- Fully assembled, used oil pump with Billet Gears. Shimmed to provide 70PSI OP ~1k miles. Has new front crank seal installed. SOLD
- Tein Flex Coilovers. 9K front spring/6K rear spring. ~5k miles on them. SOLD
- 6spd Transmission. ~25-30k miles according to previous owner. Only ~1k miles in my car. SOLD
- Touge Run GV knock off lip for NA. SOLD
- ACT HD PP with 6 Puck disc. ~1k miles. SOLD
As previously stated, please restrict communication to PMs to keep my post clean. Offers posted in the thread will be completely ignored and you will get not place in line for parts. I accept PAYPAL from verified accounts, and CASH. No other forms of payment. If you are from Nigeria, go **** yourself. Local pickup is ok, I’m located in Fredericksburg, VA.
EDIT: I should have added these earlier. Here are links where you can view my build thread for the turbo stuffs. Plenty of views to see what it is. I changed the original setup, you can see the whole process. You should be able to tell everything you are getting. Like I said above. The welds might not be the prettiest, but it is all VERY functional. The turbo it will come with is the one in the turbo kit build thread. It is much faster spooling than the compressor combo I had at the dyno day while having nearly the same output.
Turbo kit and IC kit build:
Motor build thread, shows great shots of the turbo kit out of the car: