I am selling as a package (no parting), most of my turbo kit so that I can upgrade to something larger that is better suited to drag racing. I have been using this setup for a year, and this is what it contains:
- Garrett T25 Nissan 300ZX Turbo Charger
- HKS Cast Iron Manifold with relief cuts.
- Custom stainless tig welded divorced gas downpipe, with a vibrant flex pipe welded in.
- 2.5" stainless connecting pipe welded to a magnaflow catalytic converter (mates up to stock exhaust location)
- 2.5" intake elbow and AEM Dry flow filter
- BEGI bent arm 7psi adjustable wastegate + BEGI universal wastegate mount
- water coolant lines and fittings
All of the custom parts were tig welded by a professional stainless steel welder.
I have no idea what mileage is on the turbo, but I've put roughly 7000kms on it with no issues whatsoever. There is no blow by, and it spools insanely fast. At the moment I am running the BEGI wastegate to its limit with my boost controller, and it spikes at 16PSI at 3000rpm, and then holds at 12 psi. There is absolutely no boost creep whatsoever. The only dyno chart I have was spiking at 13 psi, and then holding at 10. It was also done with a horrible timing map:
The throttle response is ridiculously fun, and in street driving it's very very fun. Here are some pictures of the equipment:
downpipe exit (I don't have a picture of the connecting pipe)
manifold / downpipe:
I also have some youtube videos I took today.
YouTube - Spinning Turbo Compressor Wheel - 300ZX Garrett T25 turbo on a 1997 Mazda Miata 1.8 Motor
A video tour of the parts:
YouTube - My Mazda Miata 1.8L 94-97 Turbo Manifold / Charger / Downpipe for Sale
Everything is still on the car, but the car is off the road until April, and I can remove at anytime.
I'm asking $600, and that will be shipped either to the US or Canada.