I am selling a 99/00 TDR MP62 (Moss) supercharger kit (A/C & PS) that was purchased new last November. It has very few miles (kms) on it since it wasn't installed until late April (I don't winter drive the car) and I haven't had the time to enjoy it. My job has moved me away from where I garage it (I don't dd the car). I can state for sure that I haven't even gone a full oil change with the kit. The kit has worked flawlessly in the little time I have had to enjoy it.
What is included:
- TDR MP62 Kit with PnP Adjustable PowerCard Pro & Timing Cards
- Over-the-top Air-to-air Intercooler (Similiar to the TDR setup but the main IC bracket attaches without drilling).
- A set of supra 305cc injectors that were cleaned & flow tested before installation
- Upgraded TDR belt tensioner (optional upgrade)
- TDR Exhaust Manifold Heat Shield to help control underhood temps
- A 99/00 Throtle Body that can be used for the dual throttle body mod
The mechanical components of the kit should work on 94+ 1.8 cars, but the PowerCards are wired to be PnP for the 99/00 ecu ($100 option). I imagine that the cards can be tap wired to the ecu harness of other years but you should check with Moss.
Price if purchased new from vendors:
MP62 kit = $3000 + 100 for PnP
Upgraded TDR Belt tensioner = $205
TDR Heat Shield = $89
Set of 305cc inj = $120
A/A IC Setup = $300 + fab time (priceless)
Total $3800 without shipping charges
I am asking $2600
for the upgraded setup (Shipping Extra)