So I recently upgraded my Goodwin v2 front + rear kit to TSE 11.75s, selling off the old parts. $750 plus actual shipping from 95130 (rotors are heavy).
- 1 pair of Wilwood 11" front rotors on Goodwin hats in good condition, just came off my car. On right side of the photo.
- 1 pair of Wilwood 11" front rotors on Goodwin hats that are not in good condition -- these were my track rotors. They might be salvageable, might not. I can leave the rotors mounted, or dismount off the hats and discard to save shipping weight. This is the pair at the top of the photo.
- 1 pair of Willwod rear rotors (I think they're 10.75", but not sure). These were mounted on the hats that currently have the track fronts on them. Once mounted, they're interchangeable with 01+ Sport rears, but lighter due to the aluminum hat. This is the pair in the center.
- 1 pair of 01+ Sport rear takeoffs. I got these to keep as spares, but don't need them. This is the pair on the left, can include or not as desired.
- 1 pair of Goodwin front brackets. Aluminum brackets with heli-coil inserts for the threads. The bracket bolts to the front upright, then the Wilwood Dynalite caliper bolts to it. 4 bolts for attaching caliper to bracket, factory bolts are reused to attach the bracket to the car.
- 1 pair of Goodwin rear brackets. Similar to the fronts, except handed left/right and used with stock calipers instead of Wilwoods, so it retains the factory parking brake. Same story on the bolts. Works with both 1.6 and 1.8 (non-sport) rear calipers.
- Goodwin instructions (not pictured).
In particular, it's missing the front calipers and the lines, because I kept them for my TSE kit. Calipers are $125 each at Summit, lines are available from any of the standard set of vendors. New fasteners for the rear hats might be desirable -- I will include the bolts I took off, but I'm paranoid and don't like to use them more than once.