I am listing my hotside parts for sale. They will be available for shipping around mid-July when I swap them out for my new Borg T4 setup. This setup made 398hp @ 21psi on 93 octane pump gas. It has about 30,000 miles or so on it.
I would prefer to sell the turbo, manifold, wastegate, and downpipe together.
Only domestic buyers. You pay for shipping.
I would prefer to do the transaction in person and am willing to drive 3 hours from Baltimore to meet you somewhere if we split the cost of gas.
Price for Turbo, Manifold, Studs, Wastegate, downpipe is $2000 OBO
- GT3071R .82 A/R T3. Turbine housing is ceramic coated. Comes with a $150 DEI turbo blanket. Comes with oil drain line and fitting. About a mm or so of in/out shaft play. No radial shaft play. Hits 23psi around 3900RPM depending on ambient temperature. 9psi around 3300RPM. This is the turbo: http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbob...30/GT3071R.htm
- BEGI S5 Manifold. Ceramic Coated. NO EGR. Tapped for dual runner 1&4 EGT bungs.
- Purple 2-bolt Tial F38. Comes with springs good for 17psi base boost pressure and less.
- BEGI S5 3" stainless steel downpipe with welded-in Moroso slashcut fitting for crankcase ventilation. Downpipe is DEI "lava rock" wrapped for the upper half. Downpipe has 3 O2 sensor bungs. One close to the turbo, two alongside the transmission. Downpipe terminates in stock location.
- Trackspeed Engineering Incolnel Studs.
Pic of turbo and manifold:
I am also selling my exhaust:
Enthuza 3" stainless steel MANDREL BENT
exhaust. Magnaflow muffler. Dual exit exhaust. If you don't like the dual exit you can pay a muffler shop to cut off one of the pipes and weld a plate on for $25. This exhaust system sounds amazing. It comes with a test pipe. I have a high flow race cat that works with the pipe which I will include for $140 more.
Price of exhaust is $740 OBO