Located in Huntsville, AL. All prices are OBO.
I would consider trades on:
Nice guns/ name brand optics
High end Miata turbo parts, suspension or brake parts
Low offset 4x100 wheels suitable for street use on a Miata with flares
15x10 Miata race wheels
Motorcycles (anything but cruisers)
This setup came off of Eric Anderson's SSM autocross Miata (the fastest Miata at SCCA Nationals in 2012 and 2013). The head unit has one season on it since being rebuilt and (wildly) ported by High Speed Lab in Imperial, MO (see below for in-process and finished images of the rebuild and porting). The head unit began life as an Eaton M62 with an external bypass valve, which makes it possible to port the case inlet more effectively than would be possible on a standard MP62, plus it makes it very easy to swap to throttle-on-intake-manifold for improved idle control, drivability, and sounding like the end of the world.
On a pretty mild BP with an Ebay header, this setup made well over 300whp on the heart breaker Dynapak at DIYAutoTune in Atlanta, and would put down over 350whp a Dynojet. For my asking price, I will include my modified Boig 4-into-1 header (31" long 1.75" primaries, merge collector, 3" v-band outlet, coated by Nitroplate; pics below), which will make significantly more power than that.
- High Speed Lab rebuilt/ blueprinted/ ported M62 head unit
- Ported blower inlet manifold/ bypass valve housing, re-flanged for Mustang throttle body
- Mustang throttle bodies (two, 70mm and 75mm)
- Fabricated outlet manifold
- Modified steel Jackson Racing blower brackets (lots of belt alignment adjustability)
- TDR power steering lockout bracket/ belt tensioner
- Overlay crank pulley
- 2 nose pulleys
- Intercooler/ piping
- Honda intake manifold re-drilled for Miata throttle body, and flanged for 99-05 Miata head
- JR Miata dummy throttle body