Listing this for a friend who is not a member.
1) Link Piggyback ECU
2) Link keypad (FM sells these for $270)
3) Lower intake manifold with four bosses for additional fuel injectors
4) 4 fuel injectors - 310cc; adds to your stock 230cc injectors for a total of 540cc
5) Boost control solenoid
* Emissions-friendly; will still return OBD2 codes; only modifies signal under boost, so will have no problem passing tailpipe sniffer.
* Control of ignition and timing maps (16 column and 6 row map of engine RPM and manifold pressure)
* Boost control.
* Hand-held keypad for visibility to and adjustment of all ECU operating parameters.
* The price is right! This is a much better solution than piecing together band aids like Powercards and rising rate fuel pressure regulators.
* Limited to 9psi (you can still have a lot of fun at 9psi!)
* Missing some of the cool new features seen more modern platforms, like launch control.
Overall, a great solution for someone doing a budget minded, low to mid boost setup that still needs to pass emissions.
FM made 225hp/199tq on the Link Piggy at 9psi.