08-28-2014, 11:40 AM
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Atlanta, GA
Total Cats: 5
M45 + Extra goodies partout
Changing out the screaming baby sound for choochoo noises.
Willing to ship anything, but buyer pays shipping. Located in Atlanta, GA(30327), PM for shipping quotes. If I'm too high on a price, send me a PM to let me know. If I'm too low on a price, take advantage of me like a 17 year old girl and buy it! Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question. Unless it's a really fvcking stupid question.
- Eaton M45 - Fully rebuilt by Magnuson within last 10k miles and added newer design exhaust housing and internal ceramic heat/microtolerance coating by PPG. Has tapped ports for water injection in outlet mani and dummy tb, super easy to put a bolt in if not using water injection. Cone nosed. Dummy TB tapped for GM IAT, so is standard crossover tube. - 200 miles ago put in brand spanking new coupler and OEM GM S/C oil, will include an extra bottle of GM supercharger oil. $1100
- Moss Upgraded Tensioner - 1k miles on tensioner, in great shape and eliminated all belt slip, even with cheap Dayco belts. $260 new, will sell for $180
- TrackDogRacing 150mm Crank Overlay - Best option for higher boost on cone-nosed blowers. Will include Gates belt for running this overlay with the S/C, Power Steering, and A/C. $180
- DIY Aquamist Water/Meth Injection System - Built out of a gokart fuel tank in the trunk, Mercedes priming pump, top tier Aquamist Pro Race pump mounted in the engine bay and feed to two Aquamist water/meth injectors(tapped the metal, extremely easy to install plug if injection not being used), one before and one after intercooler, sized to inject majority after intercooler to avoid any pooling. Check valves installed on both feed lines to avoid all potential boost leak. All wiring is good to go, simply switch on the relay with a programmable ECU output, a boost switch, or an rpm switch. Will include 5 bottles of diluted methanol (Nonsudsing blue windshield washer fluid) if buyer wants to pay to ship $200
- Jackson Racing NB Exhaust Manifold - The only manifold designed specifically to fit under the m45. Has an extra o2 bung welded in for wideband. $250
- Supra Green Top Injectors - 305cc/min injectors professionally rebuilt and cleaned, drilled plate for better atomization pattern and ended up flowing 350cc/min with better spray pattern. $100
- Black 1.8 Protege Valve Cover - $60
- NGK Blue Plug wires - 800 miles on them - $20
- 323GTX PCV valve. Metal valve holds mild boost, unlike factory plastic one - $20
Last edited by harrybeachdog; 08-29-2014 at 02:29 PM.