My turbo project was brought to an end by an impending move abroad, so I'm selling what I've got so far:
Megasquirt 2 Extra V3 built by me to run in parallel on a '97, fully tested and working with harness - $450 shipped SOLD
- MS2 Extra build spec
- Wired for spark, fuel and idle control but wouldn't take much to convert to standalone.
- Fully tested, good sync at all revs.
- 4 injector drivers for sequential injection.
- Spark output modified to prevent startup pops and fried coils when updating firmware.
- Parallel harness wired for spark and injector control on a '96/'97, idle control from stock ECU.
- Full documentation of the build and a basic tune for a stock 1.8 will be supplied.
- Includes fully assembled and working JimStim.
- Includes serial/USB cable, various spare components and EBC modkit.
Innovate LC-1 wideband O2 sensor and controller, with harness - $120 shipped
- Only 200 miles or so on the sensor, working fine.
- Includes DIY harness to connect to gauge/aftermarket ECU/stock ECU - no CEL if you use this harness!
- All original wires, connectors, box etc. included. Wires all original length, just like new.
460cc RX-7 Injectors - $70 shipped SOLD
- I bought these from a forum member who claimed they were good, but I never fitted them and so I can't vouch for their performance. Will need new o-rings.
For more information on the LC1 harness and MS2 build, please see my thread here