02-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
Total Cats: 9
O2 Clamp, KnockSense
For all you OEM ecu folks, I have some stuff I'm not going to use anymore:
1) FM O2 Clamp, lists for $105, asking $60 obo
2) KnockSense (NOT MS version, just flashes a light, but its saved me in the part) lists $55, asking $30 obo
4) OEM '00 ignition coil (single, 5k miles), known good, list $650/pair, FM Salveage $100/pair, asking $50 obo
5) OEM ecu, no idea what I want for it. :-)
6) FM secondary injector lower manifold half for a 99-00 (maybe fit any NB?). FM gets a few hundred for it. I have modified it for rubber mounting the rail. Can include 305cc injectors, fuel rail.
7) Link Piggyback. Awesome 5th injector, will run an EBC (though hard to tune). Good quick easy timing and fuel management - less work and less performance than a stand alone.
8) Spare '00 14x6" wheels. Something like 12 lbs so they are nice light weight. It's um, what the car was MEANT to have. :-P
9) OEM springs and shocks...
christ, I dunno, if it comes off a miata, I'm probably selling it. :-)
Feel free to start adding items together and offer me less on a combination. Buyer pays actual shipping, but most stuff fits in a $3 express mail box so no worries. Really I just got a few people asking about the o2 clamp and the knocksense and thought I would post this.