01-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Join Date: Apr 2006
Total Cats: 0
Things for sale in aboot a month so if something catches your eye call dibs now
So I found out it wasnt my turbo it was my engine. Sadface. Plan to tow the car to my Moms house this friday (about 100 miles away) and slowly rip her back down to NA then swap in a another NA motor. Anyway I can only work on the car on Fridays so based on what people grab Dibs for is based on what I start ripping out first. The Shipping addy will be from 97219 (West Coast Represent!) so you can estimate shipping charges.
97219 is the shipping from zip code so you can estimate shipping charges.
1) 4 tan top injectors - 40+shipping
(No Dibs Yet)
2) 2.5" TurboTony DP (530 miles of use) - 175+shipping
(Mimime has 1st Dibs, Miata5 2nd Dibs, mracer 3rd dibs)
3) 2.5" Cat-Back (Enthuza Budget) (Got it used so dunno how many miles... works fine for me *Shrug*) - 175 + shipping
7) Jim B Sab 900 Pipes (500 miles on the kit) - 250-275 + shipping (Borsch BoV for like 15 more)
(keyanio 1st Dibs if it doesnt sell with the Turbo Kit)
9) GReddy Kit with 30 Miles on a brand spankin new rebuilt turbo 530 on the rest of the kit - not sure on a price yet
(Big mb 1st Dibs and might also come with the IC kit)
10) Greddy Heat Shield Cut to Fit a Tony DP.
11) If you can think of anything else that might have been on a out of the box/DIY turbo project that I dont have listed here feel free to ask.
ALSO IF YOU THINK A PRICE IS TO HIGH FEEL FREE TO HAGGLE ME
*EDIT* Right now i am slammed at work and really am only working or at school. After ripping apart my car found evidence that it might have been some gaskets making the sound but only failed barely hence why you would only hear it under load and not when idleing with a sethascope. I threw **** back up with 1000% new gaskets (intake, dp, turbo, exhaust, etc...) and need to take it for a quick spin to find out if it was that or is in the engine. Once I do that if it was the engine i'll keep sellin stuff if it wasnt I'll use Mr. Tax Return to snag a E-Man Ult or Blue and set it all back up.
Last edited by LunaticDriver; 03-12-2007 at 10:14 AM.