1995 Mazda Turbo MX-5 Miata - $7,000 OBO - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Cars for sale/trade List cars for sale here. Buy, trade or sell your Mazda Miata.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2013, 05:05 AM   #21
I'm Miserable!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 23
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
if this is a troll thread you have failed miserably.

but good effort.
Thanks lol I'll hit ya up when it sells <3
JDM_Import is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:43 AM   #22
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default

Let's see where this goes. noban for fun and profit.
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:02 AM   #23
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Sweet style bar bro.


He posted this gem:
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/517654...ml#post5286738

lol at headers.

This is his thread there. Notice he says 10psi on that forum.
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/517654...rged-vert.html

Here is he is asking $10k
http://www.lionseek.com/cars/brand/m...x-5-mia-414215
Quote:
I have for sale a manual 1995 MX-5 1.8L turbo'd currently running on 10 PSI of boost pushing about 260whp on a completely rebuilt motor. Only 2k on engine! (I have the paperwork/receipts). 110k on the body. CLEAN title. PULLS VERY HARD SLIDES SIDEWAYS SUPER EASY. Now onto the car specs:
Says 10psi again... ad says posted 20 hours ago.

His quote from clubretard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_Import View Post
Hello everyone! My name is Nathan and I pretty much joined this website to hopefully get my 1.8l Turbo Miata sold to fund the V8 project! After I get my 30 posts of course...

Anyways, I currently drive a 95 Miata tubrocharged from Flyin Miata with the Hydranemasis ECU pushin around 275 to the wheels! It's been super fun just looking for something new.

Anyways, I'm from South Dakota and currently go to school here. Soph in college right now. Pretty much all I can really think of at the moment haha.

This thread, if it is to remain open, should have a caveat of lying piece of **** so some noob doesn't buy this **** box.
Attached Thumbnails
1995 Mazda Turbo MX-5 Miata - ,000 OBO-7.jpg  

Last edited by FRT_Fun; 07-20-2013 at 11:24 AM.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #24
I'm Miserable!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 23
Total Cats: 0
Default

Thanks for the kind words no lifer <3 way to creep and search all the forums hahaha. But I actually don't know what that lionseek website is I've never posted on that before. Sorry I will put 10 psi on this ad if it makes you less butt hurt.

Besides the no life miataturbo douches, local sale pendingggg <3
JDM_Import is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #25
Slowest Progress Ever
iTrader: (26)
 
thirdgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The coal ridden hills of Pennsylvania
Posts: 5,806
Total Cats: 183
Default

Lol @ style bar and fake dyno chart.
Nice "build ". Since when is a FM2 kit considered a build?
Know what I like most about this car?
Nothing.
thirdgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #26
I'm Miserable!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 23
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdgen View Post
Lol @ style bar and fake dyno chart.
Nice "build ". Since when is a FM2 kit considered a build?
Know what I like most about this car?
Nothing.
lolololololol
JDM_Import is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:25 PM   #27
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_Import View Post
Thanks for the kind words no lifer <3 way to creep and search all the forums hahaha. But I actually don't know what that lionseek website is I've never posted on that before. Sorry I will put 10 psi on this ad if it makes you less butt hurt.

Besides the no life miataturbo douches, local sale pendingggg <3
I feel bad for whoever get's this car. Based on your FS ads you know almost nothing about cars. It took me all of 10 minutes this morning to google image search your car and find a bunch of shitty FS threads. The zilvia forum ragged on you just as much as us, although they didn't know enough about maita's to call you out on your 8psi 260whp claim.

Why do you have it listed with different whp and psi claims? Why not post the dyno chart to begin with? It's because you have something to hide. We know it because we aren't a bunch of circle jerkers here who blindly accept what people say with no actual proof.

Ban this heterosexual breeder.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:30 PM   #28
I'm Miserable!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 23
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRT_Fun View Post
I feel bad for whoever get's this car. Based on your FS ads you know almost nothing about cars. It took me all of 10 minutes this morning to google image search your car and find a bunch of shitty FS threads. The zilvia forum ragged on you just as much as us, although they didn't know enough about maita's to call you out on your 8psi 260whp claim.

Why do you have it listed with different whp and psi claims? Why not post the dyno chart to begin with? It's because you have something to hide. We know it because we aren't a bunch of circle jerkers here who blindly accept what people say with no actual proof.

Ban this heterosexual breeder.
Lol no I just don't take these forums as serious as you guys. I love how you keep threatening to ban me? Go for it. It's not like I'm going to lose some sleep because I don't have 20k posts and know every inch of a Miata from top to bottom. The FS ads is to get a little advertising to different people. If someone is actually interested they are more than welcome to inspect every square inch of the car engine bay and out. Then if they find something that is not accurate as what I have said, I will gladly admit to it. I have nothing to hide, I've sold a ton of cars just apparently Miata owners are very touchy and sensitive.
JDM_Import is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:34 PM   #29
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_Import View Post
Lol no I just don't take these forums as serious as you guys. I love how you keep threatening to ban me? Go for it. It's not like I'm going to lose some sleep because I don't have 20k posts and know every inch of a Miata from top to bottom. The FS ads is to get a little advertising to different people. If someone is actually interested they are more than welcome to inspect every square inch of the car engine bay and out. Then if they find something that is not accurate as what I have said, I will gladly admit to it. I have nothing to hide, I've sold a ton of cars just apparently Miata owners are very touchy and sensitive.
I take someone spending $7000 on a car seriously. If your numbers matched up no one would have given you ****. Well the style bar is god-awful. And you riced it up pretty good... and you spammed the forum. Yea I guess either way we would have given you ****. We give everyone **** though, just some people (you) deserve it more.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:35 PM   #30
Slowest Progress Ever
iTrader: (26)
 
thirdgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The coal ridden hills of Pennsylvania
Posts: 5,806
Total Cats: 183
Default

I'm not saying your car is a total piece of ****. It has a ton of potential, and that says a lot coming from me, because I hate NA's. There's just things we find wrong with it, such as the style (gay) bar, the huge ***** shifter, the "what's the reasoning for this" fake stick on fender vents, and the video came controller of a steering wheel it has. We also know what kind of power a FM2 kit with that turbo makes, and at what psi. I know for a fact that a FM2 kit with a 2560 will make about 244whp at 11psi...on a 1999+ motor, so where you are getting these numbers from is very comical to us. I'm sure your car is fast, and it does have a ton of potential...but there is no way it's making the power you claim. 8 psi on your motor is more like 200whp. If you don't believe us, call Flyin Miata and ask them how much power is ultimately possible on your motor with that turbo and your claimed amount of boost.
I hope you do get what you want for this car though, I just feel bad for the next owner...and the rest of the dorifto world for that matter...
thirdgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:37 PM   #31
Boost Pope
iTrader: (8)
 
Joe Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago (Over two miles from Wrigley Field. Fuck the Cubs. Fuck them in their smarmy goat-hole.)
Posts: 26,317
Total Cats: 1,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_Import View Post
love how you keep threatening to ban me? Go for it.
Got tired of his zero-content bullshit. Took him up on the offer.
Joe Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #32
Senior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Volo, IL
Posts: 1,247
Total Cats: 140
Default

That lasted longer than I expected.

Don't you just wish there was a way to send electrical current through the computer to zap the living **** out of the idiot on the other side?
dieselmiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #33
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Perez View Post
Got tired of his zero-content bullshit. Took him up on the offer.
Attached Thumbnails
1995 Mazda Turbo MX-5 Miata - ,000 OBO-my-hero.jpg  
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #34
Slowest Progress Ever
iTrader: (26)
 
thirdgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The coal ridden hills of Pennsylvania
Posts: 5,806
Total Cats: 183
Default

"Don't be a dick"...he cleary was being one. He chambered the round...Joe pulled the trigger.
thirdgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:45 PM   #35
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,175
Total Cats: 2,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselmiata View Post
That lasted longer than I expected.

Don't you just wish there was a way to send electrical current through the computer to zap the living **** out of the idiot on the other side?
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #36
Boost Pope
iTrader: (8)
 
Joe Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago (Over two miles from Wrigley Field. Fuck the Cubs. Fuck them in their smarmy goat-hole.)
Posts: 26,317
Total Cats: 1,914
Default

Wil Wheaton himself personally instructed me not to be a dick just two days ago.



JDM_Import violated Wheaton's Law.
Attached Thumbnails
1995 Mazda Turbo MX-5 Miata - ,000 OBO-wheaton.jpg  
Joe Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:08 PM   #37
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,175
Total Cats: 2,578
Default

Joe you should meet up with him. He's in your neck of the woods lolol
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:08 PM   #38
Elite Member
iTrader: (3)
 
concealer404's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8,460
Total Cats: 782
Default

I wonder if that style bar is what he's claiming is the welded roll bar in his ad...

And if his brand new tires are two different kinds of tire for fun?
concealer404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #39
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,175
Total Cats: 2,578
Default

I absolutely love how he admits to blatantly lying with the reasoning: " I don't take the forums seriously "

I mean 7 grand aint serious. At all.
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #40
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
Joe you should meet up with him. He's in your neck of the woods lolol
South Dakota?
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Turbo 1995 Miata Low mileage Clean Tekel Cars for sale/trade 29 02-05-2016 05:16 PM
DIYPNP Won't Stay Running huesmann MEGAsquirt 19 09-16-2015 08:11 PM
New here, saying hi, here's what I'm workin with. SuperSneakySecretSquirrel Meet and Greet 5 09-06-2015 09:30 PM
2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback - Pearl White - 83k miles - $16999 Braineack Cars for sale/trade 3 09-04-2015 03:12 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 AM.