FS: 1994 MKTurbo Miata $8,000 - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Cars for sale/trade List cars for sale here. Buy, trade or sell your Mazda Miata.

FS: 1994 MKTurbo Miata $8,000

Old 10-02-2016, 04:10 AM
  #21  
Senior Member
 
farpolemiddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Lents, Oregon
Posts: 578
Total Cats: 92
Default

For $7,000 this is a steal. Seriously I wish there was something like this around when I was looking. It is even the exact year I wanted with 50,000 less miles. FML.


Can I see a better pic of your sub and amp setup behind the seat? I have been thinking of something similar.
farpolemiddle is offline  
Leave a poscat 0 Leave a negcat
Old 10-02-2016, 09:44 AM
  #22  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 45
Total Cats: 1
Default

Originally Posted by farpolemiddle View Post
For $7,000 this is a steal. Seriously I wish there was something like this around when I was looking. It is even the exact year I wanted with 50,000 less miles. FML.


Can I see a better pic of your sub and amp setup behind the seat? I have been thinking of something similar.
Thanks for the kind words. If I can't get the price that I'm looking for, I will take it off the road and store it for the winter. I will dig up some pics of my amp/sub installation for you.
hdizzle is offline  
Leave a poscat 0 Leave a negcat
Old 10-09-2016, 04:16 PM
  #23  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 45
Total Cats: 1
Default

Someone asked for a cold startup video. Here it is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...GVTLVFFWkpybFE

Excuse my heavy breathing. Haha.
hdizzle is offline  
Leave a poscat 0 Leave a negcat
Old 10-09-2016, 04:44 PM
  #24  
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Woostuh, MA
Posts: 3,691
Total Cats: 108
Default

Originally Posted by hdizzle View Post
Someone asked for a cold startup video. Here it is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...GVTLVFFWkpybFE

Excuse my heavy breathing. Haha.
Does the airbag light stop flashing or was that just because you weren't belted or something?

No one's bitten on my car yet and the weather is too crappy to come out and test out your car :/
ridethecliche is offline  
Leave a poscat 0 Leave a negcat
Old 10-09-2016, 05:33 PM
  #25  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 45
Total Cats: 1
Default

Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post
Does the airbag light stop flashing or was that just because you weren't belted or something?

No one's bitten on my car yet and the weather is too crappy to come out and test out your car :/
The airbag light just recently began flashing intermittently. Sometimes it stays off for several drive cycles, other times it flashes non-stop. I really haven't had any time to further diagnose.

hdizzle is offline  
Leave a poscat 0 Leave a negcat
Old 10-11-2016, 03:57 PM
  #26  
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 123
Total Cats: 15
Default

Originally Posted by hdizzle View Post
The airbag light just recently began flashing intermittently. Sometimes it stays off for several drive cycles, other times it flashes non-stop. I really haven't had any time to further diagnose.
Kinda sounds like the clock spring to me
MetalMuffins is offline  
Leave a poscat 0 Leave a negcat
Old 12-13-2016, 11:29 AM
  #27  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 122
Total Cats: -6
Default

Is this still for sale?
Any photos of the interior or underbody?
Frenchmanremy is offline  
Leave a poscat 0 Leave a negcat
Old 12-13-2016, 11:30 AM
  #28  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 122
Total Cats: -6
Default

Sorry,, Just saw the interior
Frenchmanremy is offline  
Leave a poscat 0 Leave a negcat
Old 12-13-2016, 11:45 AM
  #29  
mkturbo.com
iTrader: (24)
 
shuiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 14,070
Total Cats: 1,227
Default

It sold over a month ago. I should close this thread.
shuiend is offline  
Leave a poscat 0 Leave a negcat
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Swanpuppy
Race Prep
12
06-06-2016 07:57 PM
mrmonk7663
Miata parts for sale/trade
5
03-04-2014 09:32 PM
acorn
Miata parts for sale/trade
3
03-25-2013 08:54 PM
2ndGearRubber
Miata parts for sale/trade
3
08-28-2012 10:14 PM
nismo502
Suspension, Brakes, Drivetrain
3
01-08-2012 10:53 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 1994 MKTurbo Miata $8,000


Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.