I hate my car. not really. *rant* - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


General Miata Chat A place to talk about anything Miata

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2008, 10:43 PM   #1
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 75
Total Cats: 0
Default I hate my car. not really. *rant*

I have a really fun 90 Miata that I use for Autocross and daily driving work occaisionally.

6psi for DD use, and I crank it to 10 for autocross. Last month I went to an event, on my 710's with the boost set to 10psi, and the 180,000 mile trans busted and locked into 5th ON THE WAY to the event.

Called Mazdaspeed and ordered a new ACT clutch, grabbed a spare 99+ 5 speed trans and did my thing. I drove the car all week to ensure the used trans would hold up at 6psi, and so far, no problems other than the car having no reverse (I hate unknown sourced parts) . I have an event this weekend so I set the MBC to 10 psi and left the street tires on. On the way home tonight from work, still at 10psi, I hit second gear at race speed and the rear end lets go. *BANG*

Is it the already Wonky tranny or the rear. /sigh Looks like I drive a CSP 06 Miata again. At least I know what I'll be doing tomorrow after breakfast instead of shining up the car to race Sunday.


I love the way the Miata drives, but I sure hate when it breaks.


end of rant. Thanks for listening.
BoostCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:19 PM   #2
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (31)
 
Savington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Posts: 14,372
Total Cats: 1,339
Default

Did I yell at you or someone else for doing stupid **** like turning the MBC up to 10psi without even attempting to compensate for extra fuel?

There's a reason I went to a 6-speed and an Rx7 diff. I take pleasure in the fact that I can shift like Mr. Billy Badass himself and the drivetrain will take it like a champ.
Savington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:29 AM   #3
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

slamming gears like a queer?
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:47 AM   #4
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 75
Total Cats: 0
Default

slamming gears like a queer ?


woooo hoooo pick on the new guy. Savington, I thought assholeness was an eliteness issue over at miata.net, turns out your a real dick and your croanie here is a nut swinger. I ate crow and youre still a dick.
BoostCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:51 AM   #5
Elite Member
iTrader: (11)
 
Trent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,625
Total Cats: 5
Default

yeah, well at least we're not the ones with the busted rear end, which is, btw, GAYER THAN AIDS.

If you even bothered to pay attention, we bust the chaps of every newbie who joins here. Mostly to:

a.) thin the herd
b.) provide tough love
c.) get a kick out of the people who get all butt-hurt by it
Trent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:59 AM   #6
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
kotomile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 7,578
Total Cats: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersaiyan93 View Post
If you even bothered to pay attention, we bust the chaps of every newbie who joins here. Mostly to:

a.) thin the herd
b.) provide tough love
c.) get a kick out of the people who get all butt-hurt by it
Take this to heart, Boostcreep. These guys chew through n00bs for fun. If you're a good sport and can take it, you'll last.
kotomile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:02 AM   #7
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostCreep View Post
slamming gears like a queer ?


woooo hoooo pick on the new guy. Savington, I thought assholeness was an eliteness issue over at miata.net, turns out your a real dick and your croanie here is a nut swinger. I ate crow and youre still a dick.
its a reasonable question.

I'm trying to be a little more mature and contribute to this board, but you dumbfuck queers need to stay over at clubroadster if you're so uptight. Considering you're an auto-x ***, I shouldn't have expected as much from you.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:06 AM   #8
Elite Member
iTrader: (7)
 
samnavy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
Posts: 6,020
Total Cats: 175
Default

I see my services are needed here. Hey, BC, you're going to need an industrial sized ice-cream scooper to get all that sand out of your vagina before it starts chafing.

And the m.net crew aren't ********... in fact, they're actually really nice, really good people. Go over there and post this thread... they'll all say how sorry they feel for you and offer to bake you cookies and ****.

But here, with 12posts and no intro thread in the NOOB forum, you just get **** on. Speaking of ****...
Attached Thumbnails
I hate my car.  not really.     *rant*-turdsandwich.jpg  
samnavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:10 AM   #9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 75
Total Cats: 0
Default

hooray for hazing. Busted differentials are an indication of homosexualism on this forum. Amazing.

I checked the URL address and this isnt streetricer.com. Again, amazing. I'd have suspected that a "mature" audience would frequent here.

Hooray that my car doesnt ping at 10psi and my turbo hasnt melted and that my compression holds up. Holy ****, somebody may just be lucky.

Hooray that Savington has an RX7 rear end and "yelled" at me or whatever because he believes my car is going to be catastrophic, but apologized, but feels like he needs to show the size of his e-***** here. You are hollow, sir. Be consistant in both places. E-thug here, noble moderator there. But youre safe because the majority percentage of Miata owners will never come here because only a very small percentage will try FI.


I cannot believe when I read the user agreement that I needed to have a 1000 post count, a cherry car, a full engine management system, 8 injectors, a 9" IRS and 3 national titles before I'd be taken serious.


Enjoy your circle jerk ********. I suggest Savington wears a raincoat while he's the pivot man. Hope you guys feel fantastic for hazing me.
BoostCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:19 AM   #10
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
kotomile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 7,578
Total Cats: 40
Default

Holy hell, this guy's sensitive.
kotomile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:21 AM   #11
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostCreep View Post
hooray for hazing. Busted differentials are an indication of homosexualism on this forum. Amazing.

I checked the URL address and this isnt streetricer.com. Again, amazing. I'd have suspected that a "mature" audience would frequent here.

Hooray that my car doesnt ping at 10psi and my turbo hasnt melted and that my compression holds up. Holy ****, somebody may just be lucky.

Hooray that Savington has an RX7 rear end and "yelled" at me or whatever because he believes my car is going to be catastrophic, but apologized, but feels like he needs to show the size of his e-***** here. You are hollow, sir. Be consistant in both places. E-thug here, noble moderator there. But youre safe because the majority percentage of Miata owners will never come here because only a very small percentage will try FI.


I cannot believe when I read the user agreement that I needed to have a 1000 post count, a cherry car, a full engine management system, 8 injectors, a 9" IRS and 3 national titles before I'd be taken serious.


Enjoy your circle jerk ********. I suggest Savington wears a raincoat while he's the pivot man. Hope you guys feel fantastic for hazing me.


oh wait, let me read all thatshit.jpg

mmm, hmm

yes...

mmm, hmm...I see















oh wait yes, we still don't give a **** about your whiney ------ry. If you think that's e-thugging, I recommend you leave. Let me educate you a bit on how it works over here. I'm in Cambodia right now, finishing up my survival training...but I'm not a student, I'm the instructor. When we get a fresh crew over here, we get a few VC resistance fighters that I have to kill with my bare hands if I'm in the mood to impress a few students, or make it quick with a knife. I'd go into it further, but I don't want to **** your life up with the gory details about stabbing a ************ in the heart, but basically most go through the sternum, which is kind of passe. I prefer the element of suprise. I like to either go through the collar bone or under the arm. Considering that I'm essentially training the most elite strike teams in the world, its probably a good idea that you shut the **** up and never post here again. I recommend you not lose any sleep over this because there really isn't anything you can do whether you know I'm coming or not. Just relax and tone down the disrespect.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:23 AM   #12
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 75
Total Cats: 0
Default

HA !

I read the 3-4 posts afterwards and you guys feel good and are proud of insulting and "chewing" through a very small percentage of Miata owners.

Sand in my vagina for being surprised that I was hazed... I'm an Auto-x *******. Damn you guys are brutal. However, you wont run me off. I enjoy this Miata too much and you guys have the knowledge I need. So if it means, "thank you sir, may I have another" than I guess I have to take the licks.
BoostCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:25 AM   #13
Elite Member
iTrader: (11)
 
Trent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,625
Total Cats: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostCreep View Post
hooray for hazing. Busted differentials are an indication of homosexualism on this forum. Amazing.

I checked the URL address and this isnt streetricer.com. Again, amazing. I'd have suspected that a "mature" audience would frequent here.

Hooray that my car doesnt ping at 10psi and my turbo hasnt melted and that my compression holds up. Holy ****, somebody may just be lucky.

Hooray that Savington has an RX7 rear end and "yelled" at me or whatever because he believes my car is going to be catastrophic, but apologized, but feels like he needs to show the size of his e-***** here. You are hollow, sir. Be consistant in both places. E-thug here, noble moderator there. But youre safe because the majority percentage of Miata owners will never come here because only a very small percentage will try FI.


I cannot believe when I read the user agreement that I needed to have a 1000 post count, a cherry car, a full engine management system, 8 injectors, a 9" IRS and 3 national titles before I'd be taken serious.


Enjoy your circle jerk ********. I suggest Savington wears a raincoat while he's the pivot man. Hope you guys feel fantastic for hazing me.
tl;dr
Trent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:29 AM   #14
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
kotomile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 7,578
Total Cats: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostCreep View Post
So if it means, "thank you sir, may I have another" than I guess I have to take the licks.
By Jove, you're starting to get it!
kotomile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:31 AM   #15
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotomile View Post
By Jove, you're starting to get it!
that pic of your car in your sig is pretty much the most baller **** I've seen in my life.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:34 AM   #16
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Freehold, NJ
Posts: 1,577
Total Cats: -2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostCreep View Post
HA !

I read the 3-4 posts afterwards and you guys feel good and are proud of insulting and "chewing" through a very small percentage of Miata owners.

Sand in my vagina for being surprised that I was hazed... I'm an Auto-x *******. Damn you guys are brutal. However, you wont run me off. I enjoy this Miata too much and you guys have the knowledge I need. So if it means, "thank you sir, may I have another" than I guess I have to take the licks.
Thats exactly what you have to do tho. its like starting to hang out with a new group of friends. we (in a sense) know each other here, and expect to get made fun of by one another in good nature, and in turn we make fun of that person rignt back or on another day/thread/post. Its just how it is.

So take your getting made fun of, and after a bunch of posts READING the stickies, post your own questions AFTER READING the stickies, and then people will gladly help. And after a while you'll start cracking jokes about people, but until then suck it up.

BTW put a location in your profile so maybe some local people can help you out sometime
disturbedfan121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:36 AM   #17
Elite Member
iTrader: (11)
 
Trent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,625
Total Cats: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
that pic of your car in your sig is pretty much the most baller **** I've seen in my life.
except............is that a umm.........style bar?

EDIT: No, no it isn't. Good save. lol.
Trent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:39 AM   #18
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedfan121 View Post
BTW put a location in your profile so maybe some local people can help you out sometime
or sodomize you.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:40 AM   #19
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
kotomile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 7,578
Total Cats: 40
Default

I get the style bar misconception a lot actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
that pic of your car in your sig is pretty much the most baller **** I've seen in my life.
Surely then, you've noticed it's also a link.
kotomile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:47 AM   #20
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 75
Total Cats: 0
Default

OK.

Sand in vagina removed. Check.
I get it, pissed for nothing, get my **** right. Check.
denoobing myself, in process. Give me 10 minutes.


I can take it now that I know it's part of the process.
BoostCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Gemini - Turbo Civic on the Cheap Full_Tilt_Boogie Build Threads 59 12-15-2017 09:00 PM
WTB MP62 (Hotside) (NB2) Rick02R WTB 3 01-03-2016 08:18 PM
Going back to stock. Need some 1.6 parts. Trent WTB 2 10-01-2015 01:15 PM
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump $50 lsc224 Miata parts for sale/trade 2 10-01-2015 10:17 AM
WTB HPDE miata - Texas Voltwings Cars for sale/trade 0 09-27-2015 07:40 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 PM.