What type of flange does GT2554r uses - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


General Miata Chat A place to talk about anything Miata

Closed Thread
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2009, 07:22 PM   #1
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 963
Total Cats: -1
Default What type of flange does GT2554r uses

Trying to figure out the name of the flange that begi-s kit uses for their downpipe? what is it called?
Rushin is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #2
Elite Member
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seabrook, TX
Posts: 2,409
Total Cats: 19
Default

Garrett Gt25/gt28 outlet flange. There is another type of flange for the t25, so make sure it is for the GT25 version. Take a look at the back of the turbo to make sure it is the same when ordering.
rharris19 is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 963
Total Cats: -1
Default

ok, so its just called gt25?
Rushin is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #4
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,181
Total Cats: 2,581
Default

Another great question
18psi is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #5
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 963
Total Cats: -1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
Another great question
GET THE **** OUT! Seriously. If you are so ******* smart tell me what the flange type is. IF you dont know go **** your self.
Rushin is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #6
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,181
Total Cats: 2,581
Default

**** you god damn idiot inbred stupid *** dribbling ************. I'm so sick of your stupid ******* bullshit its not even funny.

GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!! IN THE *** LIKE HUSTLER DOES TO YOU.


You clutter the forum with the stupidest ******* questions:

HAI GUYTHS I CANT GET MAI ANTENNA OFF WRUT DEW AYE DEW

HAI GUYTHS DO YOU THINK MAI COOLANT IS DE RITE COLOR?

HAI GUYTHS WHAT FLANGE DOES A GT25 TURBO USE??? OH A GT25??? DUURRRRRRRR DURRRRRR



******* idiot, I was about to make a thread about you a few days ago. About the sheer ******* stupidity that you keep cluttering the forum with. The most stupid ******* below 50 IQ ****. Decided against it. So as not to start **** and be decent to you. And then you make this ******* thread. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You want instructions on how to wipe your *** too?

HUH?

What about taking a ****?


What about breathing?


You drive a miata btw. The way to tell is to read the badge and lettering on the back. Just so you know, BEFORE YOU ASK.

Oh and we don't care that your boyfriend doesn't like it. And we don't care if you THINK you might have a bad head gasket. Stop asking stupid ******* questions.


AND **** YOU....



Now go try to figure out how to take out the ONE screw that holds your antenna you ******* retard.
18psi is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 07:37 PM   #7
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,181
Total Cats: 2,581
Default

18psi is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 07:38 PM   #8
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 963
Total Cats: -1
Default

wow, dude, you really need some help with anger management. You are one of those people that will go buy a gun from Walmart and go start killing people because you had a bad day. Chill, take a medication or something.

Back on topic, you did not answer my question about the flange. So, maybe someone smarter then you will answer it.
Rushin is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 07:40 PM   #9
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,181
Total Cats: 2,581
Default

ARE YOU ******* DENSE????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharris19 View Post
Garrett Gt25/gt28 outlet flange. There is another type of flange for the t25, so make sure it is for the GT25 version. Take a look at the back of the turbo to make sure it is the same when ordering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushin View Post
ok, so its just called gt25?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushin View Post
Back on topic, you did not answer my question about the flange. So, maybe someone smarter then you will answer it.






Just so we're clear, even though I'm sure you'll ask again: A GT25 TURBO USES A GT25 FLANGE
18psi is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #10
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 4,682
Total Cats: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
**** you god damn idiot inbred stupid *** dribbling ************. I'm so sick of your stupid ******* bullshit its not even funny.

GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!! IN THE *** LIKE HUSTLER DOES TO YOU.


You clutter the forum with the stupidest ******* questions:

HAI GUYTHS I CANT GET MAI ANTENNA OFF WRUT DEW AYE DEW

HAI GUYTHS DO YOU THINK MAI COOLANT IS DE RITE COLOR?

HAI GUYTHS WHAT FLANGE DOES A GT25 TURBO USE??? OH A GT25??? DUURRRRRRRR DURRRRRR



******* idiot, I was about to make a thread about you a few days ago. About the sheer ******* stupidity that you keep cluttering the forum with. The most stupid ******* below 50 IQ ****. Decided against it. So as not to start **** and be decent to you. And then you make this ******* thread. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You want instructions on how to wipe your *** too?

HUH?

What about taking a ****?


What about breathing?


You drive a miata btw. The way to tell is to read the badge and lettering on the back. Just so you know, BEFORE YOU ASK.

Oh and we don't care that your boyfriend doesn't like it. And we don't care if you THINK you might have a bad head gasket. Stop asking stupid ******* questions.


AND **** YOU....



Now go try to figure out how to take out the ONE screw that holds your antenna you ******* retard.



^my hero
Full_Tilt_Boogie is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 07:43 PM   #11
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Jax Fl
Posts: 469
Total Cats: 30
Default

Tw34k is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 08:04 PM   #12
Junior Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 415
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
Another great question
Vlad - Be nice or we'll send both you and Taras back to the motherland to resolve this . Moreover, Taras father is a figurehead in the Russian mafia and He'll pull a Tony Soprano on you and you'll never be heard from again.

And.... the biggest reason not to **** with Taras, he (we'll) send Cullen over here to post on Mt.net. Here is Cullen's post on m-net

Scuba_Steve is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 08:16 PM   #13
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 963
Total Cats: -1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba_Steve View Post
Vlad - Be nice or we'll send both you and Taras back to the motherland to resolve this . Moreover, Taras father is a figurehead in the Russian mafia and He'll pull a Tony Soprano on you and you'll never be heard from again.

And.... the biggest reason not to **** with Taras, he (we'll) send Cullen over here to post on Mt.net. Here is Cullen's post on m-net

That right Steve.


lol, yeah Cullen needs a bit of help, but he is a young kid. He will learn. When i was 16, i dont think i would be brave enough to replace my own clutch.
Rushin is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 09:18 PM   #14
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,181
Total Cats: 2,581
Default



I just about died when I saw the mafia reference. Oh boy are you guys in for a surprise
18psi is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #15
I'm Miserable!
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: where most people are Utarded
Posts: 1,323
Total Cats: 0
Default

Wow, this kid is not too intelligent, do you still pee the bed and sleep with a diaper on?
zoomin is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 09:46 PM   #16
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,282
Total Cats: 0
Default

This thread is fail. Goodbye.
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
levnubhin is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fab9Tuning's NC MX-5 Turbo Kit Discussion- EFR/Garrett V-Band FAB Prefabbed Turbo Kits 216 03-22-2017 05:00 PM
Another Cast Manifold Corky Bell Prefabbed Turbo Kits 18 11-22-2016 10:01 PM
Back to Stock Part Out!! Turbo Parts, MS2 Enhanced 01-05, Suspension, and MOAR! StratoBlue1109 Miata parts for sale/trade 16 10-02-2015 10:39 AM
WTB T25/T28 flanged turbo ASAP JesseTheNoob WTB 4 09-11-2015 02:25 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 PM.