Am I a gay fish for wanting this color on my miata? - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #21
Senior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Connect-I-Cut
Posts: 1,431
Total Cats: 0
Default

Paint is totally gay and the fact that you are in a beetle forum is even gayer.
miataspeed2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #22
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

yeah, you're a faggette.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:28 PM   #23
Antisaint
iTrader: (17)
 
Vashthestampede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Danbury, CT
Posts: 4,659
Total Cats: 54
Default

Rainbow Brite
Vashthestampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #24
Elite Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,454
Total Cats: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miataspeed2005 View Post
Paint is totally gay and the fact that you are in a beetle forum is even gayer.
LOL. I saw a turbo beetle then searched images.google.com for silver color shifting paint turbo beetle and found that forum thread.
JasonC SBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #25
Boost Pope
iTrader: (8)
 
Joe Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago (Over two miles from Wrigley Field. Fuck the Cubs. Fuck them in their smarmy goat-hole.)
Posts: 26,317
Total Cats: 1,914
Default

Without passing judgement one way or another, when I see that sort of colour-shifting paint, the first thing that comes to my mind is a slammed Mustang with gold spoked wheels, ten years ago.
Joe Perez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #26
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Perez View Post
Without passing judgement one way or another, when I see that sort of colour-shifting paint, the first thing that comes to my mind is a slammed Mustang with gold spoked wheels, ten years ago.
That's amazing. Same exact thing that comes to my mind. Does the one in your mind have 3 spoked "cutter" caps. Not sure what the technical name is. Mine also has 2 tone mirror tint, fading from black to mirror at the bottom.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:04 AM   #27
Junior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Naples FL
Posts: 227
Total Cats: 0
Default

You're definitely a gay fish

Name:  kanye-gayfish-425x310.png
Views: 1
Size:  188.6 KB
2k6750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:33 AM   #28
MT Pony Underground
iTrader: (6)
 
Nagase's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,811
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quite possibly.

Nagase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:05 AM   #29
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,782
Total Cats: 119
Default

I think that any car that looks like a tampon or womans shaver is gay. If you like the color though, why the **** should you care what anyone else thinks?
Faeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:34 AM   #30
:(
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: nowhere
Posts: 8,281
Total Cats: 2
Default

looks taupe to me nah man driving a pink car at one time and a grey car at others isnt gay.
magnamx-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #31
Elite Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,454
Total Cats: 80
Default

So NOBODY else thinks that subtle color shifting paint, silver -> blue-green highlights would look good on an NB, regardless of gayness?

Last edited by JasonC SBB; 01-14-2010 at 12:26 PM.
JasonC SBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #32
MT Pony Underground
iTrader: (6)
 
Nagase's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,811
Total Cats: 0
Default

I think it'd be wonderful, personally.
Nagase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #33
Elite Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,454
Total Cats: 80
Default

Not FABULOUTH?
JasonC SBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:27 PM   #34
Junior Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Makakilo
Posts: 444
Total Cats: 0
Default

Referencing a color shade to apply to a Miata based on a photograph of a Beetle. Folks, we have a meat case! Someone please inform his wife.
r808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:53 PM   #35
Antisaint
iTrader: (17)
 
Vashthestampede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Danbury, CT
Posts: 4,659
Total Cats: 54
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonC SBB View Post
So NOBODY else thinks that subtle color shifting paint, silver -> blue-green highlights would look good on an NB, regardless of gayness?
Personally, I think its the color choices. Its not necessarily the color changing paint itself, more so the combo of the colors together.

I think because the silver is the main color its hard to add any other light colors to the mix without it looking gay. If the green was darker, or the silver was black, then maybe it would be different.

I just think its a little gay of a color, regardless what car its on. Although having it on a miata may be gay, having it on a beetle is ultra mega gay. Any car that comes with a built in flower stem holder is STRICLY for women.
Vashthestampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #36
Elite Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,454
Total Cats: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by r808 View Post
Referencing a color shade to apply to a Miata based on a photograph of a Beetle.
No, I *saw* the Turbo Beetle then looked for a pic online.
JasonC SBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:48 PM   #37
Elite Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,454
Total Cats: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vashthestampede View Post
Personally, I think its the color choices. Its not necessarily the color changing paint itself, more so the combo of the colors together.

I think because the silver is the main color its hard to add any other light colors to the mix without it looking gay. If the green was darker, or the silver was black, then maybe it would be different.
Hmm, what's with the morose colors?

Am I the only one that thinks miatas are happy cars and should have happy colors?

And no, I don't mean "happy" as in "gay". LOL how many people here don't know that "gay" used to mean "happy" before it meant "homosexual"?
JasonC SBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:02 AM   #38
meatbag
iTrader: (50)
 
gospeed81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 7,357
Total Cats: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonC SBB View Post
Hmm, what's with the morose colors?

Am I the only one that thinks miatas are happy cars and should have happy colors?

And no, I don't mean "happy" as in "gay". LOL how many people here don't know that "gay" used to mean "happy" before it meant "homosexual"?
And "***" now means Harley rider...etymology evolves.

I think it *might* be cool, and certainly not any gayer than the Splash Green NBs




or the Sunburst Yellows.


Your car...might as well make it the way you like it.
gospeed81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:25 AM   #39
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,782
Total Cats: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gospeed81 View Post
And "***" now means Harley rider...etymology evolves.

I think it *might* be cool, and certainly not any gayer than the Splash Green NBs




or the Sunburst Yellows.


Your car...might as well make it the way you like it.

Ahhh Splash Green Mica. The only Miata color I truely like. Other than 10AE blue.
Faeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:51 AM   #40
meatbag
iTrader: (50)
 
gospeed81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 7,357
Total Cats: 26
Default

Of course I didn't mean to offend any of the bi-curious splash green owners on the board.
gospeed81 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Road Atlanta: November 21-22, 2015 Feffman Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 1 10-07-2015 09:06 AM
WTB 90-97 miata low profile headlight kit DonPlatt WTB 0 09-18-2015 02:34 PM
Garagestar oil cap (black) Silentoreo34 Miata parts for sale/trade 1 09-13-2015 04:25 AM
Noob from Fort Worth, Texas checking in. Miatabro Meet and Greet 7 09-11-2015 01:13 PM
WTB parts for HPDE car Voltwings WTB 5 09-11-2015 09:23 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:09 PM.