Best Deal You Ever Got? - Page 3 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2007, 09:59 PM   #41
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronik View Post
ruger, you.the.man. there will be a very nice gift coming along with me for you if I can come get it...
come get which one....the 323? and what exactly is this gift? LOL
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:09 PM   #42
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
miataspeed1point6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,235
Total Cats: 0
Default

I got a 94 Geo Prizm for $25 once....but it wasn't worth it. For the record, Prizms that cost $25 are shitty.
miataspeed1point6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:29 PM   #43
Junior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 345
Total Cats: 0
Default

the 323...of course I'd take the FD but of course you're not passing that up...
As for the gift, I always have lots of miata parts I haven't fitted yet :-)
tronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:34 PM   #44
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronik View Post
the 323...of course I'd take the FD but of course you're not passing that up...
As for the gift, I always have lots of miata parts I haven't fitted yet :-)
REALLY.......what type of parts ya got...stock stuff....or good stuff?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:37 PM   #45
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
m2cupcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 7,244
Total Cats: 291
Default

pristine rx7 lsd for $100
good 1.8 4.10 diff in the dumpster for free
m2cupcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:38 PM   #46
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2cupcar View Post
pristine rx7 lsd for $100
good 1.8 4.10 diff in the dumpster for free
you suck....where was the free 1.8 diff when i needed it?

oh yeah, i'm having to pay a grand for my rx LSD....but i've got the rest of the car attached to it....and mine's an FD
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:48 PM   #47
Elite Member
 
Philip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,270
Total Cats: -4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger988 View Post
REALLY.......what type of parts ya got...stock stuff....or good stuff?
it's not going to matter because you won't be around to find out
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:49 PM   #48
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
dc2696's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Edmonton Ab, Canada
Posts: 1,176
Total Cats: 13
Default

I have you all beat.

I spent $50,000 on a wife, well actually on my truck that I had for 2 days and crashed with my wife (she was just some girl at the time) well worth it, even got another truck with the deal lol.
dc2696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:50 PM   #49
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post
it's not going to matter because you won't be around to find out
actually i already found out via PM.....whether or not i'll be around to take advantage is up to you....
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 12:09 AM   #50
Elite Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 3,051
Total Cats: 7
Default

Let's see

I traded a $400 240sx and 200 cash for an '86 Corolla GTS that I sold for $1600 a couple months later. (Wish I would've kept it longer, **** I could get 5k for that car now.)

Got an '86 Chevy Nova for $65 and sold for $450 another couple months later.

Didn't do any work on either car.

For Ruger, if you're serious about the FD deal you need to die. That's not fair, course neither is life. Well, good luck...
Efini~FC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:28 AM   #51
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default

dated two different nymphomaniacs who were down with threesomes...

back to back.

actually with a little overlap!

and they both didn't need commitment!!




but sadly, for not very long.
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:07 AM   #52
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Concord, North Carolina
Posts: 4,173
Total Cats: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by y8s View Post
dated two different nymphomaniacs who were down with threesomes...

back to back.

actually with a little overlap!

and they both didn't need commitment!!




but sadly, for not very long.
wow
miatamania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:13 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NAS Oceana/VA
Posts: 759
Total Cats: 0
Default

I got a Torsen LSD with the drive shaft and axles for $450. Not the best deal but I was happy.
Ruger988- Where is this FD at? I want to check it out.
getsidewaysd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:13 PM   #54
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsidewaysd1 View Post
I got a Torsen LSD with the drive shaft and axles for $450. Not the best deal but I was happy.
Ruger988- Where is this FD at? I want to check it out.
it's a secret....u think im stupid giving that deal up? i know your local....it'll be in front of my place in a few days though if you wanna check it out then
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:30 PM   #55
Elite Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 4,921
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by y8s View Post
dated two different nymphomaniacs who were down with threesomes...

back to back.

actually with a little overlap!

and they both didn't need commitment!!




but sadly, for not very long.

DING DING and the winner is y8s. ******.
jayc72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:16 PM   #56
Elite Member
 
Philip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,270
Total Cats: -4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger988 View Post
it's a secret....u think im stupid giving that deal up? i know your local....it'll be in front of my place in a few days though if you wanna check it out then
better get his info now while you can.

he thinks I'm kidding, lolz
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:19 PM   #57
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post
better get his info now while you can.

he thinks I'm kidding, lolz
do you really think i'm gonna let you desecrate a perfectly innocent MAZDA...especially one with a body as great as an FD....by putting a chevrolet motor in it.....that is what you're planning on doing, right?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:31 PM   #58
Elite Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 4,921
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger988 View Post
do you really think i'm gonna let you desecrate a perfectly innocent MAZDA...especially one with a body as great as an FD....by putting a chevrolet motor in it.....that is what you're planning on doing, right?
Keep poking that bear. After all Phillip is well known around here for being easy of new people.
jayc72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:33 PM   #59
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayc72 View Post
Keep poking that bear. After all Phillip is well known around here for being easy of new people.
I'M not THAT new...plus, he knows that if he DOES ban me, there's NO chance of getting the FD....if i get it and he's willing to pay for it he'll probably end up with it though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:35 PM   #60
Elite Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 4,921
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger988 View Post
I'M not THAT new...plus, he knows that if he DOES ban me, there's NO chance of getting the FD....if i get it and he's willing to pay for it he'll probably end up with it though.
Ok, by new I mean stupid.

I'm willing to bet that the FD in question never comes into your posession.
jayc72 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Miata new person and a what's it worth! Model192 Meet and Greet 16 09-29-2015 09:50 PM
3rd Time's a Charm...hopefully. zephyrusaurai Meet and Greet 2 09-28-2015 11:59 PM
6ULs for Sale in Green Bay JStoops Miata parts for sale/trade 0 09-28-2015 06:35 PM
Koni 1150 Coilover Kit drumman83 Suspension, Brakes, Drivetrain 2 09-25-2015 08:03 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 PM.