C-C-C-Combo Breaker! - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2008, 10:19 AM   #1
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: worcester ma
Posts: 1,124
Total Cats: 0
Default C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

Name:  zx6yi8.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  81.2 KB
urgaynknowit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:22 AM   #2
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,900
Total Cats: 1,793
Default

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not the same...
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:54 PM   #3
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Concord, North Carolina
Posts: 4,173
Total Cats: 5
Default

lol, nice.

Pretty funny.
miatamania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:55 PM   #4
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VA, Germany, Afghanistan
Posts: 2,967
Total Cats: 3
Default

OMFG you're so racist.....I'm gonna got tell the NAACP so they can sure your little punk white ***...
KPLAFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #5
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default

i saw that one. he does stand out!
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:04 PM   #6
Elite Member
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tigard, Oregon
Posts: 3,908
Total Cats: 0
Default

I love that Palin was hammered for not having "enough" experience yet this guy got a walk on the issue! We just elected a guy to the highest office in the world whose only qualifications are he's different, educated, likeable, talks purdy, runs a great campaign and wasn't republican.

***.
cueball1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:11 PM   #7
Elite Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 4,921
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball1 View Post
I love that Palin was hammered for not having "enough" experience yet this guy got a walk on the issue! We just elected a guy to the highest office in the world whose only qualifications are he's different, educated, likeable, talks purdy, runs a great campaign and wasn't republican.

***.
I saw Nailin' Paylin, and she certainly did get hammered. But she looked plenty experienced to me.
jayc72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:32 PM   #8
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball1 View Post
educated, likeable, talks purdy, runs a great campaign
sounds like a win to me...

if he runs his office like he ran his campaign, there should be few complaints I imagine.

but hell, he DOES talk purdy. lots of people were hurting for just that.
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:12 PM   #9
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,868
Total Cats: 66
Default

the only thing i'll miss when Bush leaves.... are the Bushisms :(
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:34 PM   #10
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,282
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
the only thing i'll miss when Bush leaves.... are the Bushisms :(
I'll miss that tax cut. Oh wait Obama said he wasnt gonna raise my taxes, just let the bush tax cuts expire.
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
levnubhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:28 PM   #11
Elite Member
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tigard, Oregon
Posts: 3,908
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by y8s View Post
sounds like a win to me...

if he runs his office like he ran his campaign, there should be few complaints I imagine.

but hell, he DOES talk purdy. lots of people were hurting for just that.

The problem is how does any of that qualify him to be in the oval office. He hasn't created any significant legislation. Realistically the only thing he has ever run were political campaigns. His entire political career at the local and national level was basically vote the party line, do nothing or what involvement he did have was to further his career.

He scares the holy hell out of me. We have no idea who he really is and what he cares about other than himself. Bush was no great president but at least we had a good idea who he was and what his motivations were. Same with Clinton.

I hope Obama's going to be OK. He might just be the greatest president we've ever had. We just have no way to know at this point. Obama is a complete wildcard. No one really knows who this guy is.
cueball1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:37 PM   #12
"Quality" is my first name.
iTrader: (3)
 
Quality Control Bot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,611
Total Cats: 69
Default

Why are all my brown friends shouting on MSN

MUSLIM AMERICA IS COMING


thanks
Quality Control Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:52 PM   #13
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball1 View Post
The problem is how does any of that qualify him to be in the oval office. He hasn't created any significant legislation. Realistically the only thing he has ever run were political campaigns. His entire political career at the local and national level was basically vote the party line, do nothing or what involvement he did have was to further his career.

He scares the holy hell out of me. We have no idea who he really is and what he cares about other than himself. Bush was no great president but at least we had a good idea who he was and what his motivations were. Same with Clinton.

I hope Obama's going to be OK. He might just be the greatest president we've ever had. We just have no way to know at this point. Obama is a complete wildcard. No one really knows who this guy is.
I can accept that you are wary of what he's all about. And all anyone can ask is for you to have faith for now that he's a good leader.

as to bush, people still re-elected him in 04 and did know how bad he was. so who knows?
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:43 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Baltimore Maryland
Posts: 1,010
Total Cats: 8
Default

Pictures people, less arguing!
airbrush1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:13 PM   #15
"Quality" is my first name.
iTrader: (3)
 
Quality Control Bot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,611
Total Cats: 69
Default

hrmmm
Attached Thumbnails
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!-xcaricature-obama-lyin.jpg  
Quality Control Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #16
Elite Member
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tigard, Oregon
Posts: 3,908
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush1 View Post
Pictures people, less arguing!
No problem!

Name:  ObamaSayzNothin.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  39.3 KB









cueball1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:03 PM   #17
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default

zombies with no interest in brains huh? thanks.

oh and here's my picture. in case you missed it.
Attached Thumbnails
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!-electoralmap.jpg  
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:00 AM   #18
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,282
Total Cats: 0
Default

Anybody else just watch the Law & Order season premiere?
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
levnubhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #19
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default

no, a three week old episode of House... hehe
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:26 AM   #20
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: worcester ma
Posts: 1,124
Total Cats: 0
Default

i love house
urgaynknowit is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re-thinking this whole Fan Shroud thing (FM Stg 2 airflow kit) psyber_0ptix Engine Performance 12 08-31-2015 10:55 PM
Relays or Switches with Breakers DNMakinson Race Prep 5 01-24-2015 05:59 PM
household electrical question Slayer Insert BS here 23 03-25-2011 02:07 PM
Clutch Replacement samnavy General Miata Chat 73 12-31-2007 12:45 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:10 AM.