This just in: God fixes hard tops - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2010, 11:30 AM   #21
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
m2cupcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 7,236
Total Cats: 288
Default

He fixed mine, real good.
Attached Thumbnails
This just in: God fixes hard tops-hardtop.jpg  
m2cupcar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #22
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wellford, SC
Posts: 1,704
Total Cats: 1
Default

^ I wonder if he will warrenty that work? Looks like a craftsmanship problem...
thagr81 us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:21 PM   #23
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,669
Total Cats: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
I'm the negro son of god.

Jesus actualy was black more or less. That one really pisses off the kool-aid drinkers.

It's sad to me how some people **** up a basically good thing for others. I was not raised religious (at all) and I'm not terribly religious now, but I do go to church periodically, and without being coerced.

I swear for some people its like a hobby/sport to be religious. The mind-set is disturbingly similar to hardcore (insert political party here) They probably would not give a crap if they did not have competing veiws to hate about. But much like group of yelling-heads on a news network, the conflict and argument is the whole point.

God will clean-up the earth. I think I will just sit around and wait for his plan to unfold for me too. No need to go to the bathroom, that will work itself out. Free-will is just a polite suggestion.
Sparetire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #24
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,682
Total Cats: 10
Default

A lady walked into the wagon I was sitting in on my way home. She sat across from me, and itmediately pulled out a paper back bible. She praised the lord, by saying Hatians deserved what had happened to them due that they worship the devil!!! I said out loud "you have to be ******* kidding me", got up, and headed for the door.

She looked at me, gather her thoughts, and said: Mexcians have it coming to them too, for ignoring the word of the lord. I , literally.

Soon after she finally shut the **** up. The door opened, and proceeded to shoulder me on her way out. I literally
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #25
Senior Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 734
Total Cats: 1
Default

I found Jesus.

He sells hubcaps down by the river.

shamelessly stolen from stephen colbert
deliverator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #26
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
revlimiter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ABQ, NM
Posts: 528
Total Cats: 92
Default

revlimiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:37 PM   #27
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southlake,Texas
Posts: 3,251
Total Cats: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffon01 View Post
A lady walked into the wagon I was sitting in on my way home. She sat across from me, and itmediately pulled out a paper back bible. She praised the lord, by saying Hatians deserved what had happened to them due that they worship the devil!!! I said out loud "you have to be ******* kidding me", got up, and headed for the door.

She looked at me, gather her thoughts, and said: Mexcians have it coming to them too, for ignoring the word of the lord. I , literally.

Soon after she finally shut the **** up. The door opened, and proceeded to shoulder me on her way out. I literally
Cubans in wagons FTW
Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #28
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,682
Total Cats: 10
Default

Shes was colombian
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #29
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,842
Total Cats: 1,787
Default

Since it is said that I am created in God's image, I am God.
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #30
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparetire View Post
Jesus actualy was black more or less. That one really pisses off the kool-aid drinkers.

It's sad to me how some people **** up a basically good thing for others. I was not raised religious (at all) and I'm not terribly religious now, but I do go to church periodically, and without being coerced.

I swear for some people its like a hobby/sport to be religious. The mind-set is disturbingly similar to hardcore (insert political party here) They probably would not give a crap if they did not have competing veiws to hate about. But much like group of yelling-heads on a news network, the conflict and argument is the whole point.

God will clean-up the earth. I think I will just sit around and wait for his plan to unfold for me too. No need to go to the bathroom, that will work itself out. Free-will is just a polite suggestion.
I don't know where you get this black crap. Jesus was 6' 2'' with long blonde slowing hair and blue eyes.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:39 PM   #31
Elite Member
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seabrook, TX
Posts: 2,409
Total Cats: 19
Default

And he always wore his tuxido t-shirt. It's like he is trying to say "I'm here to party, but I want to look good too"
rharris19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:39 PM   #32
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,782
Total Cats: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post
I don't know where you get this black crap. Jesus was 6' 2'' with long blonde slowing hair and blue eyes.
Wrong and wrong. Jesus most likely looked like a muthafuckin terrorist! Like a sandperson! Hajib allah koran! Seriously.
Faeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #33
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faeflora View Post
Wrong and wrong. Jesus most likely looked like a muthafuckin terrorist! Like a sandperson! Hajib allah koran! Seriously.
Hey! I've seen the countless stain glass windows and painting over the years. Christianity wouldn't lie to me!!! He looked like Fabio.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:00 PM   #34
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,980
Total Cats: 14
Default

My toast doesn't lie!

rmcelwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:21 PM   #35
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,669
Total Cats: 36
Default

That looks like Denzel Washington with a badass afro to me.
Sparetire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:34 AM   #36
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,842
Total Cats: 1,787
Default

Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:38 AM   #37
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wellford, SC
Posts: 1,704
Total Cats: 1
Default

^LMAO @ the bid starting prices...
thagr81 us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:57 AM   #38
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,868
Total Cats: 66
Default

Alright now boys and girls we've got another story for you now!
We want to introduce to you another friend of the Bible!

Hell yeah
Hell yeah
Hell yeah
Hell yeah

If I were God there would be no explicit sex on T.V.
Like little Opie eating pie when he made it with Aunt Bea

If I were God thou shall not worship false Billy Idols
And thou shall add the Book Of Flavor Flav to the Bible
Thou shall make fun of Hindus thou shall not make a "Speed 2"
If I were God that's what I'd do Heavens no

Hell yeah
Hell yeah
Hell yeah
Hell yeah

If I were God I'd get a bunch of slaves to do everything
Norwegian lesbians that feed me grapes and know how to sing

If I were God thou shall not wear tube socks with Flip-Flops
Thou shall sit and thou shall spin thou shall even wife swap
Thou shall resist the Olsen Twins, thou shall not cut "Footloose"
If I were God that's what I'd do, Heavens no

Hell yeah
Hell yeah
Hell yeah
Hell yeah

And when they nail my pimpled *** to the cross
I'll tell them I found Jesus that should throw them off
He goes by the name Jesus and steals hubcaps from cars
Oh Jesus can I borrow your crowbar?
To pry these God damn nails out they're beginning to hurt
Crucified and all I got was this lousy T-shirt
"I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!" I'll sing as I'm flogged
Yeah that's what I would do if I were God
So vote for me for Savior and you'll go to Heaven
Your lame duck Lord is like Kevin Spacey in "Seven"
With creepy threats of H-E-Double-Hockey-Stick
You just can't teach an old God new tricks
But would I be a good Messiah with my low self-esteem?
If I don't believe in myself would that be blasphemy?
Just sport some crummy "holier than thou" facade
Yeah that's what I would do if I were God
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:59 AM   #39
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 657
Total Cats: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
Ask a question > General question about this item:

Do you think that crap can be scraped off the bottom of the iron? I don't want to stain my shirts. Also, do you have any pics of the top, I'd like to know what brand it is.

Thanks!
oilstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #40
meatbag
iTrader: (50)
 
gospeed81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 7,357
Total Cats: 26
Default

I wanted to bid on one of those, but neither seller had sufficient feedback...
gospeed81 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Gemini - Turbo Civic on the Cheap Full_Tilt_Boogie Build Threads 57 07-19-2017 05:11 PM
OTS Bilstein to motorsports ASN conversion stoves Suspension, Brakes, Drivetrain 5 04-21-2016 04:00 PM
1991 special edition with hard top full part out JC, NJ russian Miata parts for sale/trade 6 10-08-2015 04:01 PM
Expected intake temps on the track? tazswing Race Prep 20 10-03-2015 12:04 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 PM.