So you thought undercover dodge chargers were bad?? - Page 3 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2008, 05:53 PM   #41
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaaamx5 View Post
lots of points made, but lets be honest, i dont condone street racing, especially when other cars are around, common sense always needs to pervail, every time i "raced" someone on a street, it was more like playing around, not ***** out top speed runs for an extended period of time, kick it and see who pulls on the other through maybe 2-3 gears
thats pretty harmless if you ask me

what tickles me to death is that i personaly have avoided more accidents than i can remember due to terrible drivers who dont see me and try to run me over...what are we doing about those drivers? making it easier for them to be reckless!

bullshit tacktics are just that, bullshit, and cops are asses for that, i still respect the real officers out there, the ones that actually do their job and not try to come up with ways to collect tax payers money and have fun at their jobs by racing around in "stolen cars"

*****
word on the playing through a few gears ****. Cops should give out tickets for ************* dicking around in the hammer lane.

It seems that from my experience in Dallas and OKC, police have funding for undercover street race operations, but don't have the funding so send officers over and create reports on hit and run incidents so I can file "uninsured motorist" damage on my insurance.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:54 PM   #42
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,868
Total Cats: 1,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
no the **** you wouldn't. You'd cry like a ------ and suck him off like the dirty power-bottom handball bitch you dream of telling your family about, but you'll continue to hide the truth away, in your scat dungeon.
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:57 PM   #43
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
Telling me how ******* tough you are might work on the playground, but it means ****-all to me.

And I'll make it easy for you, I bounce at 2 clubs in Texas, one called Monte Carlo's. You can find it's location at www.clubmontecarlos.com, and Im there every Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm til close. The other club is called GiGi's, and it's a strip club in Dallas. I'm either at one club or the other, every weekend, depending on where Im needed.

You wont be the first roid hound I've put through a window, and you wont be the last.

All you have to do is show up, cause some ****, and we'll see what you got.

Hope to see you soon.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:24 PM   #44
Senior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fayetteville NC
Posts: 828
Total Cats: 0
Default

I might be a bit conservative but I don't think the state should have the right to take you car no matter what. Sned you to jail, give you a fine or whatever, but the government should not be able to take your ****. Just my two cents. Pretty soon they will be taking you car and giving it to bitches on welfare that need a car.
msydnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:25 PM   #45
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ashburn, VA
Posts: 444
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaaamx5 View Post
lots of points made, but lets be honest, i dont condone street racing, especially when other cars are around, common sense always needs to pervail, every time i "raced" someone on a street, it was more like playing around, not ***** out top speed runs for an extended period of time, kick it and see who pulls on the other through maybe 2-3 gears
thats pretty harmless if you ask me

what tickles me to death is that i personaly have avoided more accidents than i can remember due to terrible drivers who dont see me and try to run me over...what are we doing about those drivers? making it easier for them to be reckless!

bullshit tacktics are just that, bullshit, and cops are asses for that, i still respect the real officers out there, the ones that actually do their job and not try to come up with ways to collect tax payers money and have fun at their jobs by racing around in "stolen cars"

*****
+1

I don't mind a spirited "let's see who's got what". I don't like it when there's traffic involved. Especially when some jerk darts in and out of traffic, or rides my bumper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
no the **** you wouldn't. You'd cry like a ------ and suck him off like the dirty power-bottom handball bitch you dream of telling your family about, but you'll continue to hide the truth away, in your scat dungeon.
Wow. You got issues.

saint_foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:42 PM   #46
Elite Member
iTrader: (39)
 
Zabac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: High Point NC
Posts: 4,854
Total Cats: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
Telling me how ******* tough you are might work on the playground, but it means ****-all to me.

And I'll make it easy for you, I bounce at 2 clubs in Texas, one called Monte Carlo's. You can find it's location at www.clubmontecarlos.com, and Im there every Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm til close. The other club is called GiGi's, and it's a strip club in Dallas. I'm either at one club or the other, every weekend, depending on where Im needed.

You wont be the first roid hound I've put through a window, and you wont be the last.

All you have to do is show up, cause some ****, and we'll see what you got.

Hope to see you soon.
let me know when your working at GiGi's, i'll come see you and pretend we are bros, i know strippers love bouncers...ya'll gets the puussay, and i'll just piggy back
Zabac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #47
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 208
Total Cats: 0
Default

I love how every bouncer thinks they're top **** and people are afraid of them.
driftbandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:09 PM   #48
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,868
Total Cats: 1,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
Telling me how ******* tough you are might work on the playground, but it means ****-all to me.

And I'll make it easy for you, I bounce at 2 clubs in Texas, one called Monte Carlo's. You can find it's location at www.clubmontecarlos.com, and Im there every Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm til close. The other club is called GiGi's, and it's a strip club in Dallas. I'm either at one club or the other, every weekend, depending on where Im needed.

You wont be the first roid hound I've put through a window, and you wont be the last.

All you have to do is show up, cause some ****, and we'll see what you got.

Hope to see you soon.

Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #49
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 208
Total Cats: 0
Default

wow just visited the website didn't know you can call a whitetrash shithole a club. You must have a couple of bad *** bouncers working there to handle all those middle aged guys looking for trouble
driftbandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #50
Elite Member
iTrader: (39)
 
Zabac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: High Point NC
Posts: 4,854
Total Cats: 8
Default

colin powell, the darkest white man, or vice versa? noice
Zabac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:33 PM   #51
Elite Member
iTrader: (39)
 
Zabac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: High Point NC
Posts: 4,854
Total Cats: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftbendito View Post
wow just visited the website didn't know you can call a whitetrash shithole a club. You must have a couple of bad *** bouncers working there to handle all those middle aged guys looking for trouble
you'd be surprised how violent those old farts tend to get, them neggahs is straight up crayzee
Zabac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:38 PM   #52
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 208
Total Cats: 0
Default

The only roid hound he's puttin thru the window is the grape sized hemrroid off some old guys ***
driftbandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:49 PM   #53
Elite Member
iTrader: (39)
 
Zabac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: High Point NC
Posts: 4,854
Total Cats: 8
Default

http://www.clubmontecarlos.com/images/photos/012.jpg
hustler hard at work, he likes to take his shirt of
Zabac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:56 PM   #54
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 208
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaaamx5 View Post
http://www.clubmontecarlos.com/images/photos/012.jpg
hustler hard at work, he likes to take his shirt of
I thought he only bounced at the strip club
driftbandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:00 PM   #55
Elite Member
iTrader: (39)
 
Zabac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: High Point NC
Posts: 4,854
Total Cats: 8
Default

nah, i think he meant both
Zabac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:49 AM   #56
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaaamx5 View Post
http://www.clubmontecarlos.com/images/photos/012.jpg
hustler hard at work, he likes to take his shirt of
because when we walk into a club we want to take it over, its like a business and we are donald trump, bill gates, and steve wynn of the fitness/club nightlife world and we just take over. i bust a front double bicep as soon as i get in, then after 2 redbull and vodkas i rip my shirt off and usually just sport a tank because "i have a buzz" which i really dont but its an excuse to take my shirt off and if anyoen asks "im hot from the alcohol" then i hit up the bathroom and look for the handicap stall to get a good pump with the dip bars for the gimps, and we just do our thing you know, all ripped shredded bros just macking on ***** making everyone else feel like ****, were tanner, were more shredded, and we make it rain with the cash flow, goose bottles left and right bro.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:52 AM   #57
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:15 PM   #58
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lexington, SC
Posts: 2,084
Total Cats: 0
Default

driftbendito who's lawn have you not droven your JDM hello-kitty Japanese pop song blaring automobile on in this forum?
mazda/nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:51 PM   #59
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 208
Total Cats: 0
Default

**** the lawn how bout i drive the car up your ***(no lube)?

Last edited by driftbandito; 02-29-2008 at 09:01 PM.
driftbandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:30 PM   #60
Elite Member
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Posts: 5,382
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
A few years ago when I had the turbo Corrado, an undercover cop in an impala SS was ******* with me, just annoying the **** out of me. I'd slow down, speed up, change lanes, he followed me. So finally I ******* lit em up and tore ***. Well he flipped on his lights, I pulled over, and he gave me an "exhibition of speed" ticket. ******* ------.

I ran my mouth a little bit too because I was a dumb-*** 20-year old too.

I have no real problem with sending the ghetto bird and paddy-wagon out for street racers, but that's not what police use these for. They are told to take these cars out, and generate street racing tickets. The x-cop sitting behind me did this with a c5 z06. If you don't get tons of tickets, you don't get to drive the 500hp toy car.
Heres the conversation:

"Are you a cop?"

Cop: "No. Are you?"

"Are you sure you're not a piggie?"

"Yep."

After that, its Police entrapment. Even if another officer gives you a ticket. It happened to a friend and myself in his stupid honda. Cop rolls up in a mustang and I said he was a cop.. just looked like one, so my friend asked him. He denied it, then up comes another car after we raced him and stopped us. His lawyer went to town on that one. Same thing with a drug deal, if you start to buy from a UC and they deny being a cop, any arrest resulting in that deal isn't a valid arrest. Anything resulting from that arrest, like, possession of a weapon or other wise illegal activities are also nullified from the arrest. Thats how it is here, anyway.
elesjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moroso Air Oil Separator Catch Can Aroundcorner Miata parts for sale/trade 2 10-01-2015 04:20 PM
Time to start learning and play with tuning The Gleas MEGAsquirt 3 10-01-2015 10:30 AM
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump $50 lsc224 Miata parts for sale/trade 2 10-01-2015 10:17 AM
Bad head gasket or ? shooterschmidty Engine Performance 8 09-30-2015 11:28 PM
Got bad Crank Angle Sensor and Random Misfire codes, but runs fine. Greasyman General Miata Chat 2 09-28-2015 11:44 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 PM.