Meet and Greet Say Hi. De-noob yourself.

NBFL from spain

 
Old 05-12-2019, 07:48 AM
  #1  
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 6
Total Cats: 0
Talking NBFL from spain

Hi to all guys, my name is laur, living in madrid spain, and now i'm starting my turbo project on my 04 mx5 nbfl 1.8, at this moment i have the ecu me221, afr, and turbo on way to my house, need a lot more of things but i'm going slowly is a lot of money haha.
laur is offline  
Old 05-13-2019, 04:46 PM
  #2  
Moderator
iTrader: (12)
 
sixshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 19,332
Total Cats: 2,434
Default

Hola!

Welcome to the forum. We have a few here from Spain and others who speak Spanish but your English is very good. My friend's family is from Os Peres by way of Cuba.

Please post pictures of your car and tell us your plans for the future.
sixshooter is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 04:34 AM
  #3  
Supporting Vendor
 
carid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Posts: 138
Total Cats: -21
Default

This forum is incredibly informative and its plenty of inspiring ideas for your project here! Good luck and keep us posted on the progress!
__________________

Mazda Miata http://www.carid.com/mazda-miata-mx-5-accessories/
Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube
carid is offline  
Old 06-18-2019, 09:51 AM
  #4  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 103
Total Cats: 1
Default

I jjust finished a TSE EFR install. I am from Madrid. Live in California. Let me know if you have questions and need guidance in your mother tongue. El foro de miatapasión en España tiene buena información también y hay varios miembros con gran experiencia.

What turbo are you installing? Intercooler, oil cooler? Injectors? Exhaust size? Downpipe? If you are looking to save money perhaps kraken kit.

Last edited by piripi; 06-19-2019 at 09:13 AM.
piripi is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 12:49 AM
  #5  
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 6
Total Cats: 0
Default

Originally Posted by sixshooter View Post
Hola!

Welcome to the forum. We have a few here from Spain and others who speak Spanish but your English is very good. My friend's family is from Os Peres by way of Cuba.

Please post pictures of your car and tell us your plans for the future.
Sure, soon I will post new photos because I received new stuff for the project, ecu, bigger radiator, AFR, but I haven't mounted nothing yet.
laur is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 12:50 AM
  #6  
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 6
Total Cats: 0
Default

Originally Posted by carid View Post
This forum is incredibly informative and its plenty of inspiring ideas for your project here! Good luck and keep us posted on the progress!
Yeah, I saw a lot of posts with a lot of info, I'm in the right place hahaha. Thank you.
laur is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 12:58 AM
  #7  
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 6
Total Cats: 0
Default

Originally Posted by piripi View Post

I just finished a TSE EFR install. I am from Madrid. Live in California. Let me know if you have questions and need guidance in your mother tongue. El foro de miatapasión en España tiene buena información también y hay varios miembros con gran experiencia.

What turbo are you installing? Intercooler, oil cooler? Injectors? Exhaust size? Downpipe? If you are looking to save money perhaps kraken kit.
Holaaaa!!! Vives en el mejor sitio del mundo jajaja, yo quiero mudarme a Estados Unidos pero no tengo la residencia, todavía espero que pronto Si.
The turbo is a gt2871, I want to install ic and oil cooler also, rx8 yellow injectors, exhaust think 2.5 inches by kraken almost for sure.
laur is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Swanpuppy
Miata parts for sale/trade
22
05-16-2019 03:48 PM
lancfool
Meet and Greet
13
05-07-2019 03:13 PM
YeboGoGo
Miata parts for sale/trade
1
05-06-2019 02:38 PM
Yada_12
Engine Performance
9
05-04-2019 01:42 AM
thebigtuna
MEGAsquirt
2
04-30-2019 06:17 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NBFL from spain


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.