New guy from CT - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Meet and Greet Say Hi. De-noob yourself.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #21
Newb
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 27
Total Cats: -29
Default

Niko (Edit) , lol they did the same **** to me.. dont worry man.. just ignore these dudes get the info that you need. use the search bar...

part all your **** together.. and once again.. leave these guys alone.. all they will do is talk mad **** about our riced cars and fake heavy 18 in wheels ...

its a ******* forum.. and forums will have trolls like these fiends .. so take this advice like someone told me on my thread lmfao.. ignore... retrieve info... ignore somemore ... ask legit questions...

then get the **** out.. as simple as that...
Sparkyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:09 PM   #22
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,325
Total Cats: 235
Default

Are you really going to follow me around these forums and downvote every post I have? Is that what this is coming to now? Everyone from CR creates an account to downvote everyone at MT?
thenuge26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:11 PM   #23
Newb
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 27
Total Cats: -29
Default

why do you care Steve?
Sparkyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #24
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,325
Total Cats: 235
Default

I'm just surprised I got to you so badly. I don't consider myself on the same level of trolling as most of the users here.

I don't care, because next week you will be banned and everything will be back to normal.
thenuge26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #25
I take big bites
iTrader: (1)
 
turbofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 6,924
Total Cats: 526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkyyy View Post
Alex, lol they did the same **** to me.. dont worry man.. just ignore these dudes get the info that you need. use the search bar...

part all your **** together.. and once again.. leave these guys alone.. all they will do is talk mad **** about our riced cars and fake heavy 18 in wheels ...

its a ******* forum.. and forums will have trolls like these fiends .. so take this advice like someone told me on my thread lmfao.. ignore... retrieve info... ignore somemore ... ask legit questions...

then get the **** out.. as simple as that...
Who you talking to? the OP's name is Niko.

Someone has a sore butthole.
turbofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #26
Elite Member
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Taos, New mexico
Posts: 5,701
Total Cats: 236
Default

OP, are you 17?
Fireindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #27
Newb
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 27
Total Cats: -29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenuge26 View Post
I'm just surprised I got to you so badly. I don't consider myself on the same level of trolling as most of the users here.

I don't care, because next week you will be banned and everything will be back to normal.
ill be banned you say ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbofan View Post
Who you talking to? the OP's name is Niko.

Someone has a sore butthole.
my butthole is always sore dude.. help me ]:
Sparkyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #28
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: MN
Posts: 115
Total Cats: 2
Default

swag?
mc85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #29
Newb
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 17
Total Cats: 0
Default

Welcome to the club
dafastone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:58 PM   #30
Moderator
iTrader: (11)
 
sixshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 15,633
Total Cats: 1,559
Default

Insecurity makes people choose fad over function. The kids you are trying to impress are never going to make up for daddy not saying "I love you, son" often enough, or mommy dumping you off in daycare instead of being there for you herself. You get two chances to have a good father/son relationship in this world. Once as the son, and once as the father. I hope you take the second opportunity and make the best of it. Good luck, son.
sixshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:51 PM   #31
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,809
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

NikoR., congrats on signing up at the best site on the web!
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:02 PM   #32
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,164
Total Cats: 2,573
Default

Loving the comments from the regulars and how butthurt the pathetic ricer n00bs are getting.
+1 to all
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #33
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,164
Total Cats: 2,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshooter View Post
Insecurity makes people choose fad over function. The kids you are trying to impress are never going to make up for daddy not saying "I love you, son" often enough, or mommy dumping you off in daycare instead of being there for you herself. You get two chances to have a good father/son relationship in this world. Once as the son, and once as the father. I hope you take the second opportunity and make the best of it. Good luck, son.
1) LOL

2) I hope you're not implying they should procreate.

That would be a disservice to mankind.
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:50 PM   #34
Newb
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 27
Total Cats: -29
Default

its because my butt hole is sore im telling you!

my dad never said i love you :(

and mom always dropped me off at the daycare D: i never got a chance for ****..

thanks sixshooter.. you're a father I never had <3



yes! -19 props and counting
Sparkyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #35
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,164
Total Cats: 2,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkyyy View Post
its because my butt hole is sore im telling you!

my dad never said i love you :(

and mom always dropped me off at the daycare D: i never got a chance for ****..

thanks sixshooter.. you're a father I never had <3


yes! -19 props and counting
And the truth finally comes out.
it all makes sense now.
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #36
Moderator
iTrader: (11)
 
sixshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 15,633
Total Cats: 1,559
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkyyy View Post
thanks sixshooter.. you're a father I never had <3
I will be your father figure. Put your tiny hand in mine.
sixshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #37
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 8
Total Cats: -9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkyyy View Post
Niko (Edit) , lol they did the same **** to me.. dont worry man.. just ignore these dudes get the info that you need. use the search bar...

part all your **** together.. and once again.. leave these guys alone.. all they will do is talk mad **** about our riced cars and fake heavy 18 in wheels ...

its a ******* forum.. and forums will have trolls like these fiends .. so take this advice like someone told me on my thread lmfao.. ignore... retrieve info... ignore somemore ... ask legit questions...

then get the **** out.. as simple as that...
im here to check a build thread to clear up questions and either see if the tune is in the thread or he can email it to me then i probably will never use this sight again

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenuge26 View Post
Are you really going to follow me around these forums and downvote every post I have? Is that what this is coming to now? Everyone from CR creates an account to downvote everyone at MT?
what? i have no clue who you are man

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenuge26 View Post
I'm just surprised I got to you so badly. I don't consider myself on the same level of trolling as most of the users here.

I don't care, because next week you will be banned and everything will be back to normal.
the respect part got to me alittle , if someone is being a dick to me ill start to give them **** too other then that im a very friendly person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireindc View Post
OP, are you 17?
19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc85 View Post
swag?
i hate that word with a passion and hate people that use it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshooter View Post
Insecurity makes people choose fad over function. The kids you are trying to impress are never going to make up for daddy not saying "I love you, son" often enough, or mommy dumping you off in daycare instead of being there for you herself. You get two chances to have a good father/son relationship in this world. Once as the son, and once as the father. I hope you take the second opportunity and make the best of it. Good luck, son.
lmao you got to be kidding me, i did stance over function because i like the look of low miatas, ok i might of went too low, i have a feeling i would drive the car harder if i was higher . my relation ship with my parents is great! i even work for them so i deal with them 24/7, i couldnt ask for better parents. i know when i decide to have a kid at a much older age i will have a great relation ship with them as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
NikoR., congrats on signing up at the best site on the web!
haha with the trolling i been getting i see this site differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
1) LOL

2) I hope you're not implying they should procreate.

That would be a disservice to mankind.
Your making a assumption that i shouldn't have a kid because i decided to be low stance then "meaty fitment" or race inspired. if i wanted i racecar i wouldnt have bought the cheap glorified gokart they call a miata. Im actually a really great person , hard working and so on. so if you want to make your self feel better about yourself on the internet by being a tough guy then have at it champ, someone out there must think your the ****
NikoR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:14 PM   #38
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: MN
Posts: 115
Total Cats: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoR. View Post
You're making an assumption that i shouldn't have a kid because i decided to be low stance rather than "meaty fitment" or race inspired. if i wanted i racecar i wouldnt have bought the cheap glorified gokart they call a miata. Im actually a really great person , hard working and so on. so if you want to make yourself feel better about yourself on the internet by being a tough guy, then have at it champ; someone out there must think you're the ****
Attached Thumbnails
New guy from CT-frikipix_word_write_letterz_n_shit.jpg  
mc85 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Gemini - Turbo Civic on the Cheap Full_Tilt_Boogie Build Threads 57 07-19-2017 05:11 PM
Back to Stock Part Out!! Turbo Parts, MS2 Enhanced 01-05, Suspension, and MOAR! StratoBlue1109 Miata parts for sale/trade 16 10-02-2015 10:39 AM
Noob to Miataturbo from MA JxPhan Meet and Greet 3 10-02-2015 03:17 AM
Time to start learning and play with tuning The Gleas MEGAsquirt 3 10-01-2015 10:30 AM
WTB HPDE miata - Texas Voltwings Cars for sale/trade 0 09-27-2015 07:40 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 AM.