Newb in WA - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Meet and Greet Say Hi. De-noob yourself.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kennewick, WA
Posts: 26
Total Cats: 0
Default Newb in WA

Hello! I bought my wife a 99 Miata in January of 08 and she loves it! She races autocross in CS. Mods so far are: FM 1 1/16" front sway w/links, degassed/revalved Koni Sports, Enthuza XR exhaust and a new clutch.

I race a 1996 Z28 LT1 6 speed putting out over 400 ponies to the rear wheels.

Glad to be here!

Mike Parker
herMiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:40 PM   #2
Elite Member
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sunny Spanish speaking Non US Caribbean
Posts: 3,257
Total Cats: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by herMiata View Post
Hello! I bought my wife a 99 Miata in January of 08 and she loves it! She races autocross in CS. Mods so far are: FM 1 1/16" front sway w/links, degassed/revalved Koni Sports, Enthuza XR exhaust and a new clutch.

I race a 1996 Z28 LT1 6 speed putting out over 400 ponies to the rear wheels.

Glad to be here!

Mike Parker
Welcome Mike, glad to hear your wife likes her Miata!

BTW, you did everything perfect (you even put your location below your Avatar!). Now the only thing left to tell you is:

pics or ban!
Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #3
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kennewick, WA
Posts: 26
Total Cats: 0
Default

I'll be sure to get pics up eventually...thanks for the welcome! Hey, where in the Caribbean are you? I've been to alot of the islands...
herMiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #4
Senior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: worcester ma
Posts: 1,124
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
Welcome Mike, glad to hear your wife likes her Miata!

BTW, you did everything perfect (you even put your location below your Avatar!). Now the only thing left to tell you is:

pics or ban!
OF YOUR WIFE!!!!
urgaynknowit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #5
Elite Member
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sunny Spanish speaking Non US Caribbean
Posts: 3,257
Total Cats: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by herMiata View Post
I'll be sure to get pics up eventually...thanks for the welcome! Hey, where in the Caribbean are you? I've been to alot of the islands...
Dominican Republic (sharing the island with Haiti ). Greatest beaches and golf courses in the Caribbean
Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:25 PM   #6
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Springfield Oregon
Posts: 174
Total Cats: 0
Default

That's a cheater way to get your post count up.......oh wait..

Oh yeah, welcome WA neighbor from a noob in Oregon.
miatamoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #7
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kennewick, WA
Posts: 26
Total Cats: 0
Default

You gotta do whatcha gotta do, man!! Springfield is nice...don't you have an autocross club in Eugene? I know there's one in Bend and a SCCA club in Portland...do you race??

We've got a big event at the Yakima Sundome this weekend...should be fun!
herMiata is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
It runs! But not well.. Input appreciated. viriiguy MEGAsquirt 10 09-04-2015 07:28 PM
megasquirt ? chris824 DIY Turbo Discussion 5 09-15-2009 03:29 AM
Quick Newb Questions matt-tastic DIY Turbo Discussion 20 10-27-2008 03:34 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 PM.