Cspence's MASSIVE Part Out - AEM Tuckin99 T25 Koni H&R Flyin Miata Tial - Page 4 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Miata parts for sale/trade Buy, trade or sell your Miata parts here.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2011, 10:22 AM   #61
Newb
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 16
Total Cats: 0
Default

interested in trunk, finish panel and door panels. does center console come with the arm rest? sorry i cant send pm's. do you have any pics of the Sheet Metal Frame Rails w/ Hardware ?
acitydweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:36 PM   #62
Newb
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 20
Total Cats: 0
Default

How much would shipping be for the front sway bar to 84663?

thanks
gpzmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #63
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Meriden, CT
Posts: 2,072
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitydweller View Post
interested in trunk, finish panel and door panels. does center console come with the arm rest? sorry i cant send pm's. do you have any pics of the Sheet Metal Frame Rails w/ Hardware ?
Yea, the center console comes with the arm rest (Its just a piece of hardboard with foam and pleather...) Pictures of frame rails below! You are local right??






Quote:
Originally Posted by gpzmax View Post
How much would shipping be for the front sway bar to 84663?

thanks
Let's call it $15...its a little more but I'm not concerned about it...




PICTURES OF TAIL LIGHTS:







Attached Thumbnails
Cspence's MASSIVE Part Out - AEM Tuckin99 T25 Koni H&R Flyin Miata Tial-6332838983_3542bd2cb0.jpg   Cspence's MASSIVE Part Out - AEM Tuckin99 T25 Koni H&R Flyin Miata Tial-6332837821_3e2c499ae5.jpg   Cspence's MASSIVE Part Out - AEM Tuckin99 T25 Koni H&R Flyin Miata Tial-6333588472_5828e57061.jpg   Cspence's MASSIVE Part Out - AEM Tuckin99 T25 Koni H&R Flyin Miata Tial-6333587384_ac1178654c.jpg   Cspence's MASSIVE Part Out - AEM Tuckin99 T25 Koni H&R Flyin Miata Tial-6332833159_0815cd14d9.jpg  

Cspence's MASSIVE Part Out - AEM Tuckin99 T25 Koni H&R Flyin Miata Tial-6332832073_5706a81c23.jpg  
Cspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:40 PM   #64
Newb
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 20
Total Cats: 0
Thumbs up sway

If you have the bushings and what not, I will send you the funds for the sway bar.
gpzmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:20 PM   #65
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Meriden, CT
Posts: 2,072
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpzmax View Post
If you have the bushings and what not, I will send you the funds for the sway bar.
Sure do...where are you located? Last shipping quote I got it was $15
Cspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #66
Newb
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 20
Total Cats: 0
Default

I am in Utah. How do I get you the funds?
gpzmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:59 AM   #67
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Meriden, CT
Posts: 2,072
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpzmax View Post
I am in Utah. How do I get you the funds?
Paypal... [email protected]

I can get it all packed up and shipped tomorrow...
Cspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:37 PM   #68
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Meriden, CT
Posts: 2,072
Total Cats: 1
Default

This is all thats left folks, get it while it lasts!

1.8L Tranny (Grinds a little on 1 - 2 shifts if driving spiritedly, otherwise its fine) $250

Wheel Spacers (Motorsport Tech) 30mm - 2.8#s and 19mm - 2.05#s with the adapter nuts (Includes custom install tool and acorn nuts)$250

Hood (Stock aluminum polished with Z34 Vent and molded barn doors, not astetically perfect) $200

Guage Panel (Custom Cspence Special ) $40 or $75 including the center console to dash trim piece

Stock Guage Cluster $30

Center Console $30

Triangle Windows FREE WITH DOORS

Drop in Windows $FREE WITH DOORS

Gutted Doors (Easy way to drop some weight, still have mounting spots for speakers) $FREE

Door Panels $COME WITH DOORS FOR FREE

Radiator w/ fan(Custom Aluminum) 24"x19"x3" $150

Stock Rear Sway Bar $Free

1.8L Brake Setup, rotors, calipers, brackets, ebc red pads, stainless braided lines $300

1.6L Ignition Coil $50

Ignitor $20

Plug Wires $20

Smoked Stock Tail Lights $50

Brake Master Cylinder and Booster $50

1.8L Drive Shaft SOLD! $50 OBO

Rear Finishing panel (No cracks) $40

Trunk Lid $FREE - Pick it up or it goes in the trash

Flyin Miata Clutch Override Switch Free to someone that comes (in person) and buys something
Cspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:45 PM   #69
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 24
Total Cats: -9
Default

Bump for a fast car
mtn_dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:49 PM   #70
Elite Member
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,982
Total Cats: 10
Default



I say you quit being a homo and ship me that free rear sway
miatauser884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:48 AM   #71
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Meriden, CT
Posts: 2,072
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp0623 View Post

I say you quit being a homo and ship me that free rear sway
I say you stop being a ***** and come pick it up....who cares if your from AL
Cspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:41 AM   #72
Newb
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 19
Total Cats: -34
Default

hey did you get rid of the bumper with the lip? if not I am interested in buying your front and back lip if available!
RAWM3AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 02:08 PM   #73
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Meriden, CT
Posts: 2,072
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWM3AT View Post
hey did you get rid of the bumper with the lip? if not I am interested in buying your front and back lip if available!
Long gone...sorry man!
Cspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #74
Elite Member
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,982
Total Cats: 10
Default



I say you quit being a homo and ship me that free rear sway
miatauser884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #75
Newb
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 24
Total Cats: -3
Default

Toobad, I guess the frame rails are gone.. :(
johnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #76
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Meriden, CT
Posts: 2,072
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnT View Post
Toobad, I guess the frame rails are gone.. :(
They are indeed...Let me know if you need anything else!

LAST CALL ON THE DOORS FOR FREE! Otherwise they are getting scrapped...

Also, I have a lot of trim pieces, seals, seatbelts, seatbelt receivers, basically a lot of random parts, you want them, come and get them
Cspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 04:15 AM   #77
Newb
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 17
Total Cats: 0
Default

plug wires ?? fm sway bar ?? brake master-booster ?? any aem guages left ?? center consuole ??eshipped to 20176...thanks don
[email protected]
703 629 4204
dondescy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:16 PM   #78
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Meriden, CT
Posts: 2,072
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondescy View Post
plug wires ?? fm sway bar ?? brake master-booster ?? any aem guages left ?? center consuole ??eshipped to 20176...thanks don
[email protected]
703 629 4204
Just plug wires and center console add $10 for shipping...everything else is gone or pending payment
Cspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #79
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Meriden, CT
Posts: 2,072
Total Cats: 1
Default

Just a few items left....make some offers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cspence View Post
This is all thats left folks, get it while it lasts!

1.8L Tranny (Grinds a little on 1 - 2 shifts if driving spiritedly, otherwise its fine) $250

Wheel Spacers (Motorsport Tech) 30mm - 2.8#s and 19mm - 2.05#s with the adapter nuts (Includes custom install tool and acorn nuts)$250

Hood (Stock aluminum polished with Z34 Vent and molded barn doors, not astetically perfect) $200

Guage Panel (Custom Cspence Special ) $40 or $75 including the center console to dash trim piece

Stock Guage Cluster $30

Center Console $30

Triangle Windows FREE WITH DOORS

Drop in Windows $FREE WITH DOORS

Gutted Doors (Easy way to drop some weight, still have mounting spots for speakers) $FREE

Door Panels $COME WITH DOORS FOR FREE

Radiator w/ fan(Custom Aluminum) 24"x19"x3" $150

1.6L Ignition Coil $50

Ignitor $20

Plug Wires $20

Smoked Stock Tail Lights $50

Rear Finishing panel (No cracks) $40

Flyin Miata Clutch Override Switch Free to someone that comes (in person) and buys something
Cspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #80
I'm Miserable!
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 201
Total Cats: 3
Default

Is the FM sway still available? Is it for the front or the rear? How thick is it? It can be used on NB right?
bigx5murf is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
91 1.6l turbo complete part out. Tony the Tiger Miata parts for sale/trade 63 12-29-2016 03:23 AM
Turbo 1995 Miata Low mileage Clean Tekel Cars for sale/trade 29 02-05-2016 05:16 PM
1991 Turbo Miata partout tottestad Miata parts for sale/trade 18 09-14-2015 08:52 PM
Project DDoS: '99 "Budget" boost build ProjectDDoS Build Threads 1 09-09-2015 02:52 PM
New here, saying hi, here's what I'm workin with. SuperSneakySecretSquirrel Meet and Greet 5 09-06-2015 09:30 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 PM.