200-250whp - Page 3 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Prefabbed Turbo Kits A place to discuss prefabricated turbo kits on the market
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2010, 08:00 PM   #41
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: virginia beach, VA
Posts: 88
Total Cats: 0
Default

Haha some of you people make me laugh. None of you have anything else better to do?
srtwizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:22 AM   #42
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 221
Total Cats: 1
Default

I think I found Wizzy online..

Joseph B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:10 AM   #43
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,682
Total Cats: 10
Default

Funny there was some idiot over taking people in the parking lot today. Guess what he was driving..... yep a SRdouche.
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:27 AM   #44
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,085
Total Cats: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtwizzy View Post
whats up with all the dick heads on this forum? I'm just trying to get some tips on what I should do here. And who cares about proper grammar on a stupid car forum? I mean its ridiculous, i'm not here to learn how to use correct grammar, I really don't care what my grammar is like on this forum and I really don't need a bunch of people criticizing everything I am saying here. If your looking to correct some grammar, go be a high school teacher, and if you don't have any suggestions for me, then just post something on a different thread.
******' LOL. Thanks for getting my day off to a good start and reinforcing the SRT-4 stereotype.
albumleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:49 AM   #45
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: virginia beach, VA
Posts: 88
Total Cats: 0
Default

You guys act like you are hurting my feelings, I am sure one time or another, someone has told you that you have a girl car. Oh well thought, just a bunch of Dbags on here i guess.
srtwizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:56 AM   #46
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtwizzy View Post
You guys act like you are hurting my feelings, I am sure one time or another, someone has told you that you have a girl car. Oh well thought, just a bunch of Dbags on here i guess.
Oh ****, do I really have a girl car?
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:11 PM   #47
Senior Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 800
Total Cats: 3
Default

Keep posting dude, it's great entertainment. Thing is, some of the people here were originally trying to be helpful but you wouldn't have any of it.

There are a lot of smart people on this board who are more than willing to share their experience and knowledge. It's expected that you take a little interest in learning and figuring out some things for yourself though. At LEAST search before you post, and do some honest research before you claim that you can't find any info.

I'm no kid and I'm a pretty good mechanic, but I always assume that I can learn from others. I try to be respectful and at least TRY to find answers and be informed before I post here. I honestly don't contribute a lot (mainly because I'm new to FI and am in student mode as far as I'm concerned) but I've been given very little crap here, if any.

Check yourself. Try a little humility and humor; it goes a long way here. I've seen some hopeless ***-hats change their tune and be welcomed, after a bit of razzing. Up to you if you want to stay and learn or go it alone.

Good luck.
soloracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:33 PM   #48
Crumple Zone Tester
iTrader: (7)
 
mgeoffriau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MS
Posts: 7,656
Total Cats: 447
Default

The sad part is that you can absolutely get away with stupid noob questions here as long as you admit your own fail, contribute where you can, and generally make an effort to not actively lower the community per capita IQ.
mgeoffriau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:42 PM   #49
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,682
Total Cats: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtwizzy View Post
You guys act like you are hurting my feelings, I am sure one time or another, someone has told you that you have a girl car. Oh well thought, just a bunch of Dbags on here i guess.
So, you sold your ShitRT-4, and bought what you call a girl's car. Then come here, fail, and call us douches because you're an idiot?

Great defense mechanism.
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:54 PM   #50
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,185
Total Cats: 2,582
Default

Just when we think he's run out of fail and might start being non-retarded he ups the game to a whole new level of stupid.
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #51
Senior Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 800
Total Cats: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgeoffriau View Post
The sad part is that you can absolutely get away with stupid noob questions here as long as you admit your own fail, contribute where you can, and generally make an effort to not actively lower the community per capita IQ.
Exactly...It's just not that difficult. I asked a dumb (already answered in the thread, but I was in a hurry and missed it) question on CR.net one time, and they beat the crap out of me. I responded that I was going back to MT.net where they were nice. They thought I obviously had no experience on MT.net when I said that.

This place has an undeserved reputation for being mean in my opinion. "Don't be an idiot." should just be a given in everyday life, let alone on the internets where all people have to go by is the way you write and the common sense you display. I love this place because it generally refuses to kowtow to the lowest common denominator.

Last edited by soloracer; 09-28-2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: typo
soloracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #52
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: virginia beach, VA
Posts: 88
Total Cats: 0
Default

My shitRT-4 huh? Haha I bet it was putting down a lot more power than most of the cars on this forum. And no, i never said a miata was a girl car, because I love mine. I was just saying that I bet sometime before someone had said you drive a girl car, oh well though. I had a guy PM and put me in the right direction and gave me a lot of good nice answers. All you Dicks did was sit on here and talk your ****. Funny thing is, none of you have anything better to do, and will most likely continue to run your mouths on this thread.
srtwizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #53
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
rbluemx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 179
Total Cats: 0
Default

I have a whp goal, budget, and plan to set it up. And guess what, I didn't ask, "what should I buy to get xxxwhp with xx$?" to get my answer.

I read as much info as I could, read and reread build threads, searched through the dyno threads, and so on. If I found my answers with out asking, why can't you?
rbluemx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:27 PM   #54
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,185
Total Cats: 2,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtwizzy View Post
My shitRT-4 huh? Haha I bet it was putting down a lot more power than most of the cars on this forum. And no, i never said a miata was a girl car, because I love mine. I was just saying that I bet sometime before someone had said you drive a girl car, oh well though. I had a guy PM and put me in the right direction and gave me a lot of good nice answers. All you Dicks did was sit on here and talk your ****. Funny thing is, none of you have anything better to do, and will most likely continue to run your mouths on this thread.

What a ******* retard


BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


YOU GUYS ARE MEANIES

BAWWW BAWWWWW
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:44 PM   #55
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southlake,Texas
Posts: 3,251
Total Cats: 17
Default

I wish srt4 kids weren't such tools, I kinda like the idea of a neon with a churbo, minus the fwd fail
Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:15 AM   #56
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
fooger03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 4,132
Total Cats: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtwizzy View Post
Haha I bet it was putting down a lot more power than most of the cars on this forum.
A ShitRT-4 puts down like 250RWHP bone stock.

A bottom of the line Mustang puts down more power than most of the ppl on this forum too....whoopty ******* doo.
fooger03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:22 AM   #57
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: virginia beach, VA
Posts: 88
Total Cats: 0
Default

Okay well i just got started on my project, I have been doing tons of research and just wanted to thank sam amporful for giving me an awesome deal on a turbo kit. Even with all the harassing comments you all have been leaving, I guess I owe somewhat of thank you to all of you, so thank you for steering me in the right direction, because i researched everything and now know pretty much everything I need to know to get started on my project.
srtwizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:26 AM   #58
Elite Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Renton Washington
Posts: 1,742
Total Cats: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtwizzy View Post
Okay well i just got started on my project, I have been doing tons of research and just wanted to thank sam amporful for giving me an awesome deal on a turbo kit. Even with all the harassing comments you all have been leaving, I guess I owe somewhat of thank you to all of you, so thank you for steering me in the right direction, because i researched everything and now know pretty much everything I need to know to get started on my project.
WIN! What size turbo?
SKMetalworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:59 AM   #59
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: virginia beach, VA
Posts: 88
Total Cats: 0
Default

16g. It came with the turbo, manifold, down pipe, supra 305cc injectors, and a afpr. I couldn't say no to the offer haha, I miss boost so much. I just need to gather up a few more items for the install. Hopefully I will be installing within the next 2 months.
srtwizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:37 AM   #60
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (31)
 
Savington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Posts: 14,363
Total Cats: 1,323
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtwizzy View Post
Even with all the harassing comments you all have been leaving, I guess I owe somewhat of thank you to all of you, so thank you for steering me in the right direction, because i researched everything and now know pretty much everything I need to know to get started on my project.
Tough love, baby. Welcome to the forum.
Savington is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
couldnt afford a S2000 so here I am JCDC5R Meet and Greet 12 01-22-2014 11:04 PM
Oochi's 1.6 Turbo Part List Oochi DIY Turbo Discussion 9 04-15-2013 12:44 AM
turbo advice Oscar DIY Turbo Discussion 18 05-17-2007 09:36 AM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 AM.