Ideas to finish my car - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Prefabbed Turbo Kits A place to discuss prefabricated turbo kits on the market
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2008, 04:46 AM   #21
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,865
Total Cats: 493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post

If the people on this forum even knew the amount of ***** that jumps into my lap you would all be pretty ******* embarrassed. The last two girls I fucked were 21 year old eastern Europeans. They opened me, and basically begged me to show them what its like to be with a man. Ya know, the kind of man who can take women to all those places only the greatest of men can take them. This kind of **** happens to me every ******* day. I'm the motherfucking man, don't ever forget it.
A.) people who write this type of sh*t on an internet forum are the types who haven't ever had a girlfriend and spend a half hour drafting this sort of "I'm the mother fvcking man" nonsense as a completely unrelated response to someone elses point that you bitched about how loud an exhaust was.
Hey, I didn't write it. You did. You complain like my GF does about the noise the exhaust makes instead of being a man and loving the loud *** exhaust because it's backed by some real horsepower and then go and act like you're the **** because you claim you "get *****" when someone calls you out on the fact that you, yourself, my friend, are the *****? You've dug your own grave on this one pal.

B.) I've replied to this thread 3 times in a row. Jeez this wine is strong. Ever notice how browsing the forums while intoxicated makes it seem like a mission to the death where you must reply to every thread twice? Hah! My apologies to all. Except Mr. Hustler. To you I say, **** you. Grow some *****.

-Ryan
ThePass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:22 AM   #22
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
akaryrye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Central California
Posts: 2,526
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
If the people on this forum even knew the amount of ***** that jumps into my lap you would all be pretty ******* embarrassed. The last two girls I fucked were 21 year old eastern Europeans. They opened me, and basically begged me to show them what its like to be with a man. Ya know, the kind of man who can take women to all those places only the greatest of men can take them. This kind of **** happens to me every ******* day. I'm the motherfucking man, don't ever forget it.
damnit hustler, quit being such a ------. Saying stuff like that makes me think you are either a real douche-bag or your sense of humor is completely lost on us.

... I digress ...
akaryrye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:19 PM   #23
Elite Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dallas
Posts: 1,841
Total Cats: 0
Default

Race car, yea I like the loud roar.

Daily driver. I wana here my radio. And the police here in Texas, ARE INSANE!

Any time you drive down I30 or I20, there are alteast 6-9 state boys..

------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post




If the people on this forum even knew the amount of ***** that jumps into my lap you would all be pretty ******* embarrassed. The last two girls I fucked were 21 year old eastern Europeans. They opened me, and basically begged me to show them what its like to be with a man. Ya know, the kind of man who can take women to all those places only the greatest of men can take them. This kind of **** happens to me every ******* day. I'm the motherfucking man, don't ever forget it.

That comment was CHEEZE..LOL....But I give you props......... It was GOOD CHEEZE! ......LOL
Toddcod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:58 PM   #24
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePass View Post
A.) people who write this type of sh*t on an internet forum are the types who haven't ever had a girlfriend and spend a half hour drafting this sort of "I'm the mother fvcking man" nonsense as a completely unrelated response to someone elses point that you bitched about how loud an exhaust was.
Hey, I didn't write it. You did. You complain like my GF does about the noise the exhaust makes instead of being a man and loving the loud *** exhaust because it's backed by some real horsepower and then go and act like you're the **** because you claim you "get *****" when someone calls you out on the fact that you, yourself, my friend, are the *****? You've dug your own grave on this one pal.

B.) I've replied to this thread 3 times in a row. Jeez this wine is strong. Ever notice how browsing the forums while intoxicated makes it seem like a mission to the death where you must reply to every thread twice? Hah! My apologies to all. Except Mr. Hustler. To you I say, **** you. Grow some *****.

-Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePass View Post
True if the miata still resembles a miata. Last time I was pulled over the CHP officer couldn't figure out what the car was without asking me/looking at the registration.
-Ryan
Nice style bar.

-Ryan's Dad
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 06:24 AM   #25
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (31)
 
Savington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Posts: 14,370
Total Cats: 1,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePass View Post
A.) people who write this type of sh*t on an internet forum are the types who haven't ever had a girlfriend and spend a half hour drafting this sort of "I'm the mother fvcking man" nonsense as a completely unrelated response to someone elses point that you bitched about how loud an exhaust was.
Hey, I didn't write it. You did. You complain like my GF does about the noise the exhaust makes instead of being a man and loving the loud *** exhaust because it's backed by some real horsepower and then go and act like you're the **** because you claim you "get *****" when someone calls you out on the fact that you, yourself, my friend, are the *****? You've dug your own grave on this one pal.
lolz. Ryan, you need to spend a lot more time here.
Savington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 03:40 PM   #26
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,865
Total Cats: 493
Default

I was drunk. I'm pretty sure in the back of my mind I knew he was completely kidding anyways lol.
ThePass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:55 AM   #27
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePass View Post
I was drunk. I'm pretty sure in the back of my mind I knew he was completely kidding anyways lol.
Well, I highly recommend you use better judgment next time. I'm not the kind of person you want to **** off. Final warning. Do not let it happen again.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #28
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 28
Total Cats: 0
Default

Just bought a link ECU, it's on the way. I know everyone's doing megasquirt but it was a lot cheaper. It has the serial connection and I want to hook my netbook up to it. Where can I find the software to do this? Also what are people doing for injectors, this car previously had a link with 550cc's I'm planning to boost it to 10-12psi. Also what do people recomend for a WB02 for this setup? I'm focusing on making it run right now, exhaust, supsension are on the back burner. Thanks
suprmn91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:54 PM   #29
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,997
Total Cats: 1
Default

Nice hijack.... all those answers are available by searching.
I'm not sure what software you are referring to? You'll need a USB serial adapter which will have driver software. 550s are fine if that suits your needs. AEM or LC-1. Plenty of debate on that. Again, search.
johndoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:17 PM   #30
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 28
Total Cats: 0
Default

I didn't know one could hijack their own thread.

I'm talked with Enthuza about getting in on the group buy. I just got my link in the mail, the sticker is off the chip does anyone know what the is to get the keyboard to show the chip code?

Deal of the century happened last night.
I called a local junkyard because I heard they got a Miata. I asked for a price on the rear dif, axles, and driveshaft, the guy had know idea what I was talking about when I asked if he knew if it had an Torsen LSD. it was a 97 M edition and it in fact does have the LSD, total price $350!!!
He charged me for the aluminum carrier instead of the rear dif.

The car is moving along, hopefully it will start and run by the end of the month. though it's -2 right now.....and the roads are covered in salt, it won't come out to play until alteast late march or april
suprmn91 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
91 1.6l turbo complete part out. Tony the Tiger Miata parts for sale/trade 63 12-29-2016 03:23 AM
elesjuan's mediocre 95 Miata adventure (google fiber edition) elesjuan Build Threads 8 02-16-2016 09:36 PM
Foreign powered NB for NASA ST3 and/or E0 d k Race Prep 44 09-15-2015 11:59 AM
Twitchy car (tail happy problem) bigben Race Prep 16 09-11-2015 04:41 PM
Noob from Orlando Marcdasharq Meet and Greet 2 09-11-2015 01:21 AM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 PM.