I LIKE the STOCK MIATA SUSPENSION BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE!! But I have a question. - Page 5 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Suspension, Brakes, Drivetrain discuss the wondrous effects of boost and your miata...

Closed Thread
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2010, 04:34 AM   #81
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhives View Post
IDIOTS!

I posted a video - LISTEN TO THE TIRES - that gives you a CLUE to what was going on in a STOCK MIATA -- YOU lowered people simply cannot do that!! Theres NO WAY you can push a lowered ride to SCREEEETCH in to a turn like that! You will spin out, thus you take it SLOW becasue, even though you handle like a go kart you must YEILD to the NUMBNESS of the suspension feedback (ie body roll)

The only THING on the dragon out of hundreds of vehicles that was FASTER than me was ONE sportbike! ONE! Everyone else pulled over - lowered miatas included!

Do hate!


Congratulate!


I LOVE embarassing ANY lowered ride with my stock springed miata -- they think lower = better UNTIL they get to a TURN in THE REAL WORLD (not a track!)


Can we cage him and keep him as a pet? Or in Hustlers cage, as his bitch.
NA6C-Guy is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:36 AM   #82
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
kotomile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 7,578
Total Cats: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
LMAO @ getting the car sideways going 10mph then bogging down to 5mph and telling us we are slow...


I wish member could do IP checks on here. I want to know which one of you **** is bored enough to do this **** today
Bored enough to make that guy's website, too?

BTW, free with order of his $95 book (cash or blank money order please, because it won't be sold in bookstores because it's too hardcore it sucks) is enough tinfoil to make an entire hat!
kotomile is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:36 AM   #83
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 1,196
Total Cats: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhives View Post
IDIOTS!

I posted a video - LISTEN TO THE TIRES - that gives you a CLUE to what was going on in a STOCK MIATA -- YOU lowered people simply cannot do that!! Theres NO WAY you can push a lowered ride to SCREEEETCH in to a turn like that! You will spin out, thus you take it SLOW becasue, even though you handle like a go kart you must YEILD to the NUMBNESS of the suspension feedback (ie body roll)

The only THING on the dragon out of hundreds of vehicles that was FASTER than me was ONE sportbike! ONE! Everyone else pulled over - lowered miatas included!

Do hate!


Congratulate!


I LOVE embarassing ANY lowered ride with my stock springed miata -- they think lower = better UNTIL they get to a TURN in THE REAL WORLD (not a track!)
Most people just don't wanna get tickets for hooning on public roads

BTW: Your tires squeal like that at 15mph because they're either not properly aligned, inflated, or all-seasons.
2ndGearRubber is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:36 AM   #84
I'm Miserable!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 55
Total Cats: -7
Default

OH BTW -

now that I PWNED you all with mah video - if ANYONE want to POST UP THEIR OWN DRIVING VID please do so!

Id love to hear your tires burning up a corner (not likely!)

I posted up!

go on, now you post up...

whats that? You only have vids of YOU IN A HELMET IN A PERKING LOT RACING OARANGE CONES?

Oh what bravery!!!


LOL1
djhives is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:37 AM   #85
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
kotomile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 7,578
Total Cats: 40
Default

Is there any point to arguing about suspension with a guy who thinks the noise associated with loss of traction at low speeds means he's going quickly?
kotomile is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:38 AM   #86
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,174
Total Cats: 2,575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhives View Post
IDIOTS!

I posted a video - LISTEN TO THE TIRES - that gives you a CLUE to what was going on in a STOCK MIATA -- YOU lowered people simply cannot do that!! Theres NO WAY you can push a lowered ride to SCREEEETCH in to a turn like that! You will spin out, thus you take it SLOW becasue, even though you handle like a go kart you must YEILD to the NUMBNESS of the suspension feedback (ie body roll)

The only THING on the dragon out of hundreds of vehicles that was FASTER than me was ONE sportbike! ONE! Everyone else pulled over - lowered miatas included!

Do hate!


Congratulate!


I LOVE embarassing ANY lowered ride with my stock springed miata -- they think lower = better UNTIL they get to a TURN in THE REAL WORLD (not a track!)
That's cause only 1 person was crazy enough to stay in front of a retard driving a stock miata like a douchebag.
18psi is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:38 AM   #87
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhives View Post
OH BTW -

now that I PWNED you all with mah video - if ANYONE want to POST UP THEIR OWN DRIVING VID please do so!

Id love to hear your tires burning up a corner (not likely!)

I posted up!

go on, now you post up...

whats that? You only have vids of YOU IN A HELMET IN A PERKING LOT RACING OARANGE CONES?

Oh what bravery!!!


LOL1
Yes, because tire burning up in the corners is a function of "fastness" not a shitty compound, or poor alignment...



Thank you for being here, this is making my night go by so much faster and more enjoyably.
NA6C-Guy is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:39 AM   #88
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotomile View Post
Is there any point to arguing about suspension with a guy who thinks the noise associated with loss of traction at low speeds means he's going quickly?
Nope. None.
NA6C-Guy is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:39 AM   #89
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 1,196
Total Cats: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhives View Post
OH BTW -

now that I PWNED you all with mah video - if ANYONE want to POST UP THEIR OWN DRIVING VID please do so!

Id love to hear your tires burning up a corner (not likely!)

I posted up!

go on, now you post up...

whats that? You only have vids of YOU IN A HELMET IN A PERKING LOT RACING OARANGE CONES?

Oh what bravery!!!


LOL1
Summer tires don't sqweal like WalMart special all-seasons.

People race in parking lots to avoid totaling cars worth not totaling.... and I'm starting to think the world could live without one more red miata.
2ndGearRubber is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:40 AM   #90
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhives View Post
OH BTW -

now that I PWNED you all with mah video - if ANYONE want to POST UP THEIR OWN DRIVING VID please do so!

Id love to hear your tires burning up a corner (not likely!)

I posted up!

go on, now you post up...

whats that? You only have vids of YOU IN A HELMET IN A PERKING LOT RACING OARANGE CONES?

Oh what bravery!!!


LOL1
You just gave yourself away troll! Look at those purposely mis-spelled words. perking lot and oarange cones. You are clearly, CLEARLY a troll now. Not to mention using outdated slang like PWNED! and mah. Go back to school and retake the Trolling 101 course, **** for brains. Now if we just knew who you were.
NA6C-Guy is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:42 AM   #91
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
kotomile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 7,578
Total Cats: 40
Default

All of you sheeple put on your "race tires" before you go to the "track" and "race".

You don't know what speed is! Speed is going to the grocery store and hearing your tires squeal out of the driveway.

Oh, what was that sound you heard, neighbor? It was my super-fast stock Miata. It can chirp first gear a little, sometimes, if the road's damp. Oh yeah baby.
kotomile is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:42 AM   #92
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,174
Total Cats: 2,575
Default

found OP

18psi is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:44 AM   #93
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
found OP
NA6C-Guy is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:44 AM   #94
I'm Miserable!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 55
Total Cats: -7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post


Can we cage him and keep him as a pet? Or in Hustlers cage, as his bitch.

"we" "we" "we"

DUDE speak for yourself and stop talking like a HERD ANIMAL....

post up your HOT miata driving vids like I did and we can see whos got skillz -- until then stay your monkey *** in the parking lot pacing against orange cones...

its called a ROADSTER not a TRACKSTER or a WALMARTPARKINGLOTSTER

djhives is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:46 AM   #95
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,682
Total Cats: 10
Default

So by your reasoning an upgraded suspension will make you faster at the track, but slower on the street. I think most car yield before you end up causing an accident with your non-existent skillz.
buffon01 is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:47 AM   #96
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,174
Total Cats: 2,575
Default

skillzzzz y0
18psi is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:47 AM   #97
I'm Miserable!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 55
Total Cats: -7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotomile View Post
All of you sheeple put on your "race tires" before you go to the "track" and "race".

You don't know what speed is! Speed is going to the grocery store and hearing your tires squeal out of the driveway.

Oh, what was that sound you heard, neighbor? It was my super-fast stock Miata. It can chirp first gear a little, sometimes, if the road's damp. Oh yeah baby.


BLAH BLAH BLAH


Again - POST UP YOUR VIDEOS if you got something to PROVE?


Speed + Corner = SCREEEEEETCCCCHHH Let me see it!

internet raceboys
djhives is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:48 AM   #98
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 1,196
Total Cats: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhives View Post
"we" "we" "we"

DUDE speak for yourself and stop talking like a HERD ANIMAL....

post up your HOT miata driving vids like I did and we can see whos got skillz -- until then stay your monkey *** in the parking lot pacing against orange cones...

its called a ROADSTER not a TRACKSTER or a WALMARTPARKINGLOTSTER

2ndGearRubber is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:49 AM   #99
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,174
Total Cats: 2,575
Default

red miata. stock ride height. OP?
18psi is offline  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:50 AM   #100
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,174
Total Cats: 2,575
Default

Must have had lowered suspension:
18psi is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[CT] 1999 Mazda Miata 10th Anniversary Edition - $5800 Jike Spingleton Cars for sale/trade 3 09-20-2016 05:33 PM
new voodoo 2 2554 babydriver Meet and Greet 10 11-12-2015 01:53 AM
Upgrade my MSM coilovers springs or KW ? elior77 Suspension, Brakes, Drivetrain 14 09-17-2015 10:20 PM
Obligatory "N00B" post! D_Breezy Meet and Greet 5 09-08-2015 06:37 PM
New here, saying hi, here's what I'm workin with. SuperSneakySecretSquirrel Meet and Greet 5 09-06-2015 09:30 PM


Tags
devastatingly misinformed, get fragged faeflora

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 AM.