02-20-2014, 11:36 AM
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL
Total Cats: 0
1990 Mazda Miata Turbo - $2800 FIRM
Status: Clean Title
I have a 1990 Mazda Miata Turbo for sale, in USA - Florida.
Mileage: 148000 miles
Engine Size: 1.6
Priced to sell at $2800 FIRM
Phone: (914) 830-3472
1990 Mazda Miata Turbo - $3000 - Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- For sale is fun and fast Miata. The powertrain and interior are in great shape.
- Selling car because I need a family car.
- Car is turbocharged and NON-intercooled.
- Interior is 9 out of 10
- Exterior is 6 out of 10. Could use a paint job.
- 1.6L "Short-nose" from a 1992 with 116K. I've put less than 2k on new motor.
- Motor was completely refreshed with new belts, alternator, gaskets, etc.
- BEGi Shanghai Turbo - Professionally installed by a reputable Miata mechanic.
- Max boost is 7psi.
- ECU is a Megasquirt MS2 in a MSPNP enclosure (I can supply all my .msq files)
- Professionally cleaned 460cc injectors
- Running the latest Release 3.3.1 firmware.
- NGK- 4644 (BKR7E) spark plugs.
- BMW V-TPS
- AEM Wideband O2
- Boost and AEM AFR gauges
- Tranny fluid replaced with Red Line.
- Steering wheel is from an NB Miata.
- Harddog Roll Bar
- Direzza Star Specs
- Could use some fresh paint.
- Minor dings on driver's side fender
- The passenger side door handle is sticky
- Sometimes it takes a couple turns of the key for the signal to get to the starter. Starter is ok. The root cause is that the ignition switch wire that goes to the starter solenoid has high resistance because a previous owner intercepted the signal to place a kill switch.
Last edited by gtlee77; 02-24-2014 at 09:38 AM.
Reason: Lowered Price