The car has roughly 137K miles on it and was boosted this summer. Before I go on I want to say that this is more of a project car than anything else and probably shouldn’t be used as a DD the way it sits (even though I personally do).
1) Turbocharged – Greddy t25 off of an sr20det
2) Megasquirt PNP ECU
3) Flying Miata BOV
4) Custom Exhaust manifold (made by me, not that pretty)
5) Custom exhaust (2.5”) from the turbo back. Only resonance is a glasspack
6) Toyota supra 305cc injectors
7) Sportmax 002 wheels (15X*8)
8) Brand NEW tires 195/55/15
9) Autometer gauges custom mounted on the dash (boost, water temp, and Wideband of course)
10) Generic Intercooler
1) leaks oil I think from the cam seals
2) Turbo’s blown and will need a rebuild
3) Valve tick (although common on miatas)
4) paint’s rough (ie: scratches, fade) and will need a paint job
5) interior is partially disassembled
So as you can see this has been my project for a while and I want to sell it b/c I’m in college and don’t have the time or money to be dealing with a turbo miata. I would love to keep it but I don’t even have a garage to work in or any tools where I’m currently located so it’s extremely impractical to keep the car. I am open to trading for an s-10 or ranger (preferably v6, 5 speed, 4wd).
Let me know. Thanks!
PS- comes w/ stock wheels/tires and spare engine (dissasembled)
Car will need to be fine tuned as I have not really had too much time to mess with it