04-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Marietta, GA
Total Cats: 1
DIY small 16g at ~8.5psi
Dynapack dyno. A bit less power than I was hoping for, but I'm quite pleased for the money invested. I will post a log of the pull when I get home. Thinner, lower line was at an "improper" ramp time.
Useful things I learned while on the dyno (3 pulls, power pulls only):
1) I accidentally had an old map loaded with EBC DC values set to start opening the WG at 3000rpm instead of 3600rpm. Oh well. Boost held steady otherwise.
2) Apparently I hadn't tuned very well at redline, as I went so rich I thought God himself was powering my injectors. Very rich up top.
3) Dip in power at ~5200rpm is from a very rich region.
Some things I haven't figured out:
1) Why would the torque be dropping so much as I climbed into the rev band?
2) Not sure what was causing the richness at 5200rpm, because running the pulls through VE Analyzer didn't alter those cells much.