05-07-2015, 11:54 PM
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Total Cats: 784
Flow Force 610cc Bosch EV14 Injectors @ Trackspeed
We've been looking for an injector to slot in beneath the mega-good, mega-bucks ID1000s in our catalog, and this is exactly the injector I have been looking for. Awesome atomization and flow pattern, +/-1% matching at 2ms means flawless idle, and 610cc is big enough for 300+whp on pump gas, or more than that if you throw some fuel pressure at them.
I prodded ID ~2yrs ago at PRI to make me an EV14 injector smaller than a 725cc and they refused. Nigel at Flow Force made it happen and I'm proud to have had a bit of input on these. IMO, with the exception of flow capacity, these give up nothing to ID1000s.
- Miata-specific hats and seals ensure an easy installation
- 100% Plug and Play - no wires to splice
- Injector sets matched to +/-1% at 2ms (idle conditions)
- 610cc size will support 300whp+ on pump gas
- Maximum rail pressure 7.0 bar
- Unmodified Bosch EV14 injector ensures ideal atomization and spray pattern
- $299 including PnP pigtails
Click through for purchase info:
Flow Force 610cc EV14 Injectors @ Trackspeed Engineering
I think the featureset and the price point makes these a no-brainer choice for <325whp setups. What do you guys think?
Last edited by Savington; 05-13-2015 at 06:58 PM.